*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I'm not the biggest OF/Tyler fan, but i figured i'd give this a listen. I have heard Bastard, but not much from Goblin.

After a few days I am still listening to this. IFHY is probably my favorite, but you can sense a lot of that Neptunes inspiration throughout the production on this album. I was pretty surprised to like this album as much as i do haha

IFHY video will be a classic. 

Album is great as well, Jamba, Rusty, Colossus, Bimmer, IFHY, Slater, and Trashwang is a fun throw in.

Last edited:
IFHY video will be a classic. 

Album is great as well, Jamba, Rusty, Colossus, Bimmer, IFHY, Slater, and Trashwang is a fun throw in.

At first I found the IFHY video kinda creepy, and now I keep watching it :lol: Video is :smokin

Tyler makes the best videos.

48, 48, 48 states I get it in.
smokin.gif

If anyone ends up getting tickets for the Sacramento, CA show that they want to sell, please inbox me. Sold out :smh:

Last edited:
In a world where kids my age are popping mollies with leather

Sitting on Tumblr, never outside or enjoying the weather

Can name a sweater, but not a talent or don't know if whether

Or not they got one, tried to change their life for the better

I love this line. 

Lone has been hitting the feels lately

New OF Vid. I love it when they post vids like this. Like of live concerts mixed with other shots of where they're preforming.

I'm not the biggest OF/Tyler fan, but i figured i'd give this a listen. I have heard Bastard, but not much from Goblin.

After a few days I am still listening to this. IFHY is probably my favorite, but you can sense a lot of that Neptunes inspiration throughout the production on this album. I was pretty surprised to like this album as much as i do haha
I felt the same, you can hear the Neptunes influence all over this. Tyler says Pharrell is his idol (and mine as well, lol) so that makes sense.

Pharrell blessed IFHY with that classic NERD hook :pimp:

This was actually a solid release man, realtalk. I kind of assumed Tyler would just pander to his white teenage angst crowd with a bunch of corny "rape/violence" songs or w/e. But you can tell he actually put in the effort to make good music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom