*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

steve rifkind:

Hey @****tyler and @oddfuture have not been this excited since 1993 when I heard a group called @wutangclan
http://twitter.com/steverifkind/stat...89766907518976

tyler:
@steverifkind You Sound Like The One Dude Who Goes To Schools And Tell Little Boys That You Have Puppies And %*+@. No 'Offense'. 9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] in reply to steverifkind
roll.gif
Im not necessarily a fan of their music but at least they aren't so conventional and see through these industry %%%+$...you can tell they rep Cali to...I feel like Lil B opened a lot of doors for these kids

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

steve rifkind:

Hey @****tyler and @oddfuture have not been this excited since 1993 when I heard a group called @wutangclan
http://twitter.com/steverifkind/stat...89766907518976

tyler:
@steverifkind You Sound Like The One Dude Who Goes To Schools And Tell Little Boys That You Have Puppies And %*+@. No 'Offense'. 9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] in reply to steverifkind
roll.gif
Im not necessarily a fan of their music but at least they aren't so conventional and see through these industry %%%+$...you can tell they rep Cali to...I feel like Lil B opened a lot of doors for these kids

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^thats not beyonce with frank right? 
nerd.gif

It is Frank Ocean with Beyonce 
pimp.gif
That really shouldn't be too big of a surprise considering he's already an accomplished songwriter but if they got Be' working with the whole group... that's insane.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^thats not beyonce with frank right? 
nerd.gif

It is Frank Ocean with Beyonce 
pimp.gif
That really shouldn't be too big of a surprise considering he's already an accomplished songwriter but if they got Be' working with the whole group... that's insane.
eek.gif

He can write...he posted on his Tumblr he cant believe beyonce is singing his song...kerosene Hilton said on her Twitter she likes him also

He can write...he posted on his Tumblr he cant believe beyonce is singing his song...kerosene Hilton said on her Twitter she likes him also

Someone said this on another forum
what annoys me is when they get compared to Lil B

B is a genuine social and intellectual movement, OF is a hipster gimmick

roll.gif

Dude really just said Lil B is a genuine intellectual movement?
roll.gif

These Lil B fans are ridiculous.
Lil B doesnt even promote his music outside of putting the links on twitter/facebook ... it's that real. He's something else.

Lil B birthed Odd Future.

Lil B has layers to his music (his art). Odd Future is shallow with no depth

No disrespect to Lil B or his fans, but damn some of these people act like he's the Savior of the world.

And OF is dope. IDC what anyone says.

Someone said this on another forum
what annoys me is when they get compared to Lil B

B is a genuine social and intellectual movement, OF is a hipster gimmick

roll.gif

Dude really just said Lil B is a genuine intellectual movement?
roll.gif

These Lil B fans are ridiculous.
Lil B doesnt even promote his music outside of putting the links on twitter/facebook ... it's that real. He's something else.

Lil B birthed Odd Future.

Lil B has layers to his music (his art). Odd Future is shallow with no depth

No disrespect to Lil B or his fans, but damn some of these people act like he's the Savior of the world.

And OF is dope. IDC what anyone says.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Lil B's one person, as well as a one trick pony.

OF however, is quite the opposite.

The joke has gone on long enough.

Et tú, Warren? Lol at Lil B still being a joke almost a year and a half later

and OF's success shouldnt be that much of a surprise to everyone. Yea they're gettin an %#@ load of covers and @@#+ but they been sellin out shows for the past year. Overseas and @@#+ too.
And Frank Ocean was signed to Island Def Jam an already worked with/wrote for Brandy & John Legend so... Yea. Not too much of a surprise. But they are blowing up QUICK

and OF's success shouldnt be that much of a surprise to everyone. Yea they're gettin an %#@ load of covers and @@#+ but they been sellin out shows for the past year. Overseas and @@#+ too.
And Frank Ocean was signed to Island Def Jam an already worked with/wrote for Brandy & John Legend so... Yea. Not too much of a surprise. But they are blowing up QUICK

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Don't get me wrong I've come to appreciate Lil Boss. That took time. But OF > Lil B. Swagger jack or not.
I'm not one for comparisons though. I enjoy both but OF is WAAAAAAYYY more natural to me than B.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Don't get me wrong I've come to appreciate Lil Boss. That took time. But OF > Lil B. Swagger jack or not.
I'm not one for comparisons though. I enjoy both but OF is WAAAAAAYYY more natural to me than B.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You ever see anyone blow up this fast? I can't say I have. Wow.

Yeah this is kinda wild.

IMG_0216.jpg

Sorry if the pics have already been posted.

I know these guys have been grinding for awhile but the rate at which things are moving for them now is pretty crazy.

tumblr_lgug7cO5mr1qbourg.gif

left brain and neptunes
pimp.gif
eek.gif
, i cant wait we about to hear some really dope +$%% . 

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You ever see anyone blow up this fast? I can't say I have. Wow.

Yeah this is kinda wild.

IMG_0216.jpg

Sorry if the pics have already been posted.

I know these guys have been grinding for awhile but the rate at which things are moving for them now is pretty crazy.

tumblr_lgug7cO5mr1qbourg.gif

left brain and neptunes
pimp.gif
eek.gif
, i cant wait we about to hear some really dope +$%% . 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Only *$%+ I been Rockin with ...

*$%+ is Ill ..

pimp.gif
funky fresh rapper man  its an honor to shake my hand.......this dude tyler got flows for days

Back
Top Bottom