*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Only *$%+ I been Rockin with ...

*$%+ is Ill ..

pimp.gif
funky fresh rapper man  its an honor to shake my hand.......this dude tyler got flows for days

earl is nice but it doesnt look like he will be back with the group anytime soon

heard tyler goes off on customers at supreme sometimes
who tyler going at on twitter?

"Nevermind. I'm On Two Covers This Week. Swag Me Out. That !$%*! Isn't Even Performing At SXSW. He's Below Me. %*## Him."

"I Really, Hope I Don't See This !$%*!. Can My Christian Fans Pray That I Don't See This !$%*! Or Something? If I Do, No GOBLIN, No Nothing."

"Just The Thought Of Hodgy, Domo, Left And I Stomping This !$%*! Brains Out Is Beautiful. I Might %*## My Career And Future Up If I See Him."

earl is nice but it doesnt look like he will be back with the group anytime soon

"Nevermind. I'm On Two Covers This Week. Swag Me Out. That !$%*! Isn't Even Performing At SXSW. He's Below Me. %*## Him."

"I Really, Hope I Don't See This !$%*!. Can My Christian Fans Pray That I Don't See This !$%*! Or Something? If I Do, No GOBLIN, No Nothing."

"Just The Thought Of Hodgy, Domo, Left And I Stomping This !$%*! Brains Out Is Beautiful. I Might %*## My Career And Future Up If I See Him."

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

He was talkin about BrandUn Deshay. He even tweeted that line from Yonkers "They say success is the best revenge, so i beat that _______ with a stack of magazines im in". He hates that dude now
laugh.gif

He was talkin about BrandUn Deshay. He even tweeted that line from Yonkers "They say success is the best revenge, so i beat that _______ with a stack of magazines im in". He hates that dude now
laugh.gif

I feel like most the people who hate on Odd Future have only listened to Yonkers, and seen the crazy videos on youtube. Not everyone of OF has crazy subject matter like Tyler and Earl. Earl is still insane on the mic though.

I feel like most the people who hate on Odd Future have only listened to Yonkers, and seen the crazy videos on youtube. Not everyone of OF has crazy subject matter like Tyler and Earl. Earl is still insane on the mic though.

These OF dudes are to wreckless. What did the other guy do to make Tyler say this?

These OF dudes are to wreckless. What did the other guy do to make Tyler say this?

Damn, i just basically went through this whole thread and it's crazy how fast these guys blew up. I dl that Frank Ocean (giving it a listen now) and it's weird seeing early in the thread how Tyler looked up to Pharrell and now he's in the studio with him.

After going through the thread i can say i just woke up. Gonna look for some more material to check out from these guys
pimp.gif

Damn, i just basically went through this whole thread and it's crazy how fast these guys blew up. I dl that Frank Ocean (giving it a listen now) and it's weird seeing early in the thread how Tyler looked up to Pharrell and now he's in the studio with him.

After going through the thread i can say i just woke up. Gonna look for some more material to check out from these guys
pimp.gif

Tyler is goin at Deshay cuz like a couple of months ago Deshay dropped a track of Tylers from like '08 and added his own verses to it i guess trying to capitalize off of OF's recent success.

Tyler is goin at Deshay cuz like a couple of months ago Deshay dropped a track of Tylers from like '08 and added his own verses to it i guess trying to capitalize off of OF's recent success.

I hadn't been keeping up with these dudes (or music in general), but that Frank Ocean album is crack rocks. Definitely enjoyed the MGMT jacking at the end, although the song didn't quite mesh to perfection.

I hadn't been keeping up with these dudes (or music in general), but that Frank Ocean album is crack rocks. Definitely enjoyed the MGMT jacking at the end, although the song didn't quite mesh to perfection.

Back
Top Bottom