*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Power of the internet. Who needs labels when you have twitter and tumblr YouTube? 
pimp.gif

Tyler's been doing this longer than you think
Congrats?
I'm well aware of that, bro.
wink.gif

I just got put on to these guys today and I'm loving their stuff. I haven't been this excited about hearing something this different since I heard MF Doom for the first time.

For the people complaining about their subject matter though, what do you want these guys to rap about? Big rims? Donks? Welfare? Weed? These guys are something different and it's dope. Heavy metal, death metal, screamo bands have been singing about stuff like this for years, but if a bunch of black teenagers do it, it's not cool?

There's still a double standard or a stigma in rap that if you're different, you shouldn't get shine. These guys deserve everything coming to them and more.

Call me a stan or d-rider if you want, I don't even care.

#IGNORANTSWAG

I just got put on to these guys today and I'm loving their stuff. I haven't been this excited about hearing something this different since I heard MF Doom for the first time.

For the people complaining about their subject matter though, what do you want these guys to rap about? Big rims? Donks? Welfare? Weed? These guys are something different and it's dope. Heavy metal, death metal, screamo bands have been singing about stuff like this for years, but if a bunch of black teenagers do it, it's not cool?

There's still a double standard or a stigma in rap that if you're different, you shouldn't get shine. These guys deserve everything coming to them and more.

Call me a stan or d-rider if you want, I don't even care.

#IGNORANTSWAG

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

pimp.gif

Just saw them live yesterday at the Glass House, definitely something else when they're live.
where?
just off the top of my head i would guess the glass house.

He's asking where as in "what city"?
There's a Glass House in Pomona, Ca where OF is set to perform, but that's not until April. 

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

pimp.gif

Just saw them live yesterday at the Glass House, definitely something else when they're live.
where?

There's a Glass House in Pomona, Ca where OF is set to perform, but that's not until April. 

Just listened to their stuff for the first time... easy pass.
Their lyrics and beats are just low quality versions of what Tech N9ne and Brotha Lynch have been doing for years.

Just listened to their stuff for the first time... easy pass.
Their lyrics and beats are just low quality versions of what Tech N9ne and Brotha Lynch have been doing for years.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

where?

roll.gif

Tre lives in Pomona.

this dude is saying he saw them the other day though which is #%@*#!!+.

Back
Top Bottom