*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

MellowHype is my fav faction of OF. Been bumpin those two tapes a lot
pimp.gif

my favorite is EarlWolf... earl's to sick... and tyler usually comes with it when hes with Earl.... "*ssMilk" is my favorite song from OF .. other than Frank Ocean of coursee

my favorite is EarlWolf... earl's to sick... and tyler usually comes with it when hes with Earl.... "*ssMilk" is my favorite song from OF .. other than Frank Ocean of coursee

Can't believe their show here sold out in less than a day.... oh well I'm sure I'll get another chance to see them.

Can't believe their show here sold out in less than a day.... oh well I'm sure I'll get another chance to see them.

The full "investigation" story is here: http://www.complex.com/mu...we-found-earl-sweatshirt
Sick As $##%, But I Just Came On This To Say That Complex @%*$ Is False Info. Sucks Waking Up To Some @%*$ Like That.
Via Tyler's twitter
But I don't know a part of me thinks Tyler's just saying that to keep the mystery up because Mike G thanked complex for the info and said that's really him.

And I don't really care where he is I just want to know when he gets back

The full "investigation" story is here: http://www.complex.com/mu...we-found-earl-sweatshirt
Sick As $##%, But I Just Came On This To Say That Complex @%*$ Is False Info. Sucks Waking Up To Some @%*$ Like That.
Via Tyler's twitter
But I don't know a part of me thinks Tyler's just saying that to keep the mystery up because Mike G thanked complex for the info and said that's really him.

And I don't really care where he is I just want to know when he gets back

But who didn't know his mom shipped him off to some school because she didn't like being apart of OF.

But who didn't know his mom shipped him off to some school because she didn't like being apart of OF.

Co-worker of mine said one of his friends was at the studio when his mom busted through the doors and said "I'm takin' your *ss to Samoa" and dragged him out of the studio.
I believe it too.

Co-worker of mine said one of his friends was at the studio when his mom busted through the doors and said "I'm takin' your *ss to Samoa" and dragged him out of the studio.
I believe it too.

Back
Top Bottom