*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Anyone else about to unfollow Tyler's twitter... ? it's just too much. He's trying way too hard to be funny... and it's never funny.
He is starting to get very corny to me. Especially the way he handled the Earl getting exposed situation. I still can't believe he denied that that wasn't earl in that photo.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone else about to unfollow Tyler's twitter... ? it's just too much. He's trying way too hard to be funny... and it's never funny.
He is starting to get very corny to me. Especially the way he handled the Earl getting exposed situation. I still can't believe he denied that that wasn't earl in that photo.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Dude was a OF stan until tyler $%^# on him...

Tyler won't last long either, it's only a matter of time before he says the wrong thing about the right person and gets handled accordingly.
Charles Hamilton, anyone?  
Glad you said that b/c I couldn't put a finger on who it was he reminded me of.  Lots of talent but entirely way too up his own @%@ when he has accomplished next to nothing so far.    

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Dude was a OF stan until tyler $%^# on him...

Tyler won't last long either, it's only a matter of time before he says the wrong thing about the right person and gets handled accordingly.
Charles Hamilton, anyone?  
Glad you said that b/c I couldn't put a finger on who it was he reminded me of.  Lots of talent but entirely way too up his own @%@ when he has accomplished next to nothing so far.    

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
Right like when he said tonight:
I Wanna Lick Under Her ****, Like, That Tit Cheese. So #%#$++* Nice.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
Right like when he said tonight:
I Wanna Lick Under Her ****, Like, That Tit Cheese. So #%#$++* Nice.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

I been saying that this dude is way too up on his high horse and is too cocky for someone that hasn't even done anything big yet. Glad that people are seeing it too.

I unfollowed this dude a while ago after he kept tweeting "#!+$ wiping my %!*" "Not gonna wipe my %!* today" and other *%%% like that 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I been saying that this dude is way too up on his high horse and is too cocky for someone that hasn't even done anything big yet. Glad that people are seeing it too.

I unfollowed this dude a while ago after he kept tweeting "#!+$ wiping my %!*" "Not gonna wipe my %!* today" and other *%%% like that 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I unfollowed this dude a while ago after he kept tweeting "%$$+ wiping my @%%" "Not gonna wipe my @%% today" and other #%!# like that 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

whats the difference from listenin to the music? he sayin the same type of $@#%

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I unfollowed this dude a while ago after he kept tweeting "%$$+ wiping my @%%" "Not gonna wipe my @%% today" and other #%!# like that 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

whats the difference from listenin to the music? he sayin the same type of $@#%

Who cares about what he tweets about, I'm waiting for Goblin more than any other upcoming record I can think of.

As long as the music is good, I don't care how an artist acts.

Back
Top Bottom