*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

i always thought that this group was dumb with out even listning to it.

homie popped in tyler the creator album and i was like
pimp.gif

im a listen to the rest of the albums these kids put out as soon as io get home

i always thought that this group was dumb with out even listning to it.

homie popped in tyler the creator album and i was like
pimp.gif

im a listen to the rest of the albums these kids put out as soon as io get home

i'm not a big fan of odd future but my homegirl put me on on Frank Ocean.
dude is dope as hell.
and this made me listen to the rest of odd future and realized that these dudes can be something MAJOR!

i'm not a big fan of odd future but my homegirl put me on on Frank Ocean.
dude is dope as hell.
and this made me listen to the rest of odd future and realized that these dudes can be something MAJOR!

Left Brain>> His productions are wild. Check out "Mcdonalds" from their first tape if you're
pimp.gif
. It will change your life.
And Thurnis is hilarious. Tyler is hilarious.

Left Brain>> His productions are wild. Check out "Mcdonalds" from their first tape if you're
pimp.gif
. It will change your life.
And Thurnis is hilarious. Tyler is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I listened to a bunch of their tapes yesterday, I think these young dudes could become a modern day wu-tang clan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
mad.gif

haha, but seriously, nah bruh...
Exactly. Wu-tang was never as good as these guys.
idk about that, maybe im biased because i grew up on wu-tang. like it or not, OFWGKTA are pretty much the new wu-tang. each member are talented individually 
also i dont know if its just deja vu, but Tyler got that same or similar IDGAF attidute when meth came up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I listened to a bunch of their tapes yesterday, I think these young dudes could become a modern day wu-tang clan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
mad.gif

haha, but seriously, nah bruh...
Exactly. Wu-tang was never as good as these guys.
idk about that, maybe im biased because i grew up on wu-tang. like it or not, OFWGKTA are pretty much the new wu-tang. each member are talented individually 
also i dont know if its just deja vu, but Tyler got that same or similar IDGAF attidute when meth came up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

am i the last person to realize kill was a response to tyler's last verse on couch?

Nope lol. The Earl album didn't import correctly into my iTunes so all the tracks aren't in order, but when I play it via the Remote app on the iPhone, it plays in order, and Kill comes after Couch, which I though was pretty clever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

am i the last person to realize kill was a response to tyler's last verse on couch?

Nope lol. The Earl album didn't import correctly into my iTunes so all the tracks aren't in order, but when I play it via the Remote app on the iPhone, it plays in order, and Kill comes after Couch, which I though was pretty clever
pimp.gif

smhtyler.png

Just saw this, he's referring to the two columbine school shooters.
30t6p3b.gif
nothing cool imo about killing 15 people & injuring others, idc if they were bullied or not.

Back
Top Bottom