*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

roll.gif
Exactly!!  These dudes been on that #*$&. 
Wait so you guys think since someone was interested in buying an album with fictional stories of rape and murder means that they should be okay with someone praising actual real life murderers and rapists?

if these guys rapped well, id cop the album.
your fav rapper is an A-hole, who cares.

rapping the fictional %@*! is the same as saying what he said really... he still didnt do %@*!... i dont listen to the music cuz i dont wanna hear that crazy %@*! but i dont see the big deal about the statement... u cant pick and choose when to be sensitive about %@*! like that... "the music is just entertainment"... his words were just a statement... get over it...

rapping the fictional %@*! is the same as saying what he said really... he still didnt do %@*!... i dont listen to the music cuz i dont wanna hear that crazy %@*! but i dont see the big deal about the statement... u cant pick and choose when to be sensitive about %@*! like that... "the music is just entertainment"... his words were just a statement... get over it...

1. It's easy to take what he said and say he didn't mean it in that way, but it's just as easy to say he meant it in a way to uplift their actions. If he cared, he would have clarified what he meant, IMO. Did he? Also, the track on the album will clear it all up ...

2. Since there is a portion of you guys that are from NY, how would you guys feel if an artist issued similar praise to Bin Laden or to someone flying the planes? You guys wouldn't care? I know Juelz did something similar, but just saying. You'd be cool with that?

3. Didn't one of the killers call a black guy they killed a N-word???

1. It's easy to take what he said and say he didn't mean it in that way, but it's just as easy to say he meant it in a way to uplift their actions. If he cared, he would have clarified what he meant, IMO. Did he? Also, the track on the album will clear it all up ...

2. Since there is a portion of you guys that are from NY, how would you guys feel if an artist issued similar praise to Bin Laden or to someone flying the planes? You guys wouldn't care? I know Juelz did something similar, but just saying. You'd be cool with that?

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Where did he PRAISE what these two kids did? He said if people had taken the time to listen to them instead of bullying them to the point of murder, maybe people would have realized the were actually cool kids. How is this in ANY WAY offensive? Anyone with half a brain should be able to understand this.
Also, if a rapper tried to say that the 9/11 attacks could be justified/understood by looking at the actual ideas of the terrorists/Bin Laden/Al Qaeda, first I would buy his album because he was more intelligent than 99% of the American population for actually trying to understand WHY these things happened. Then I would play it daily because it wasn't talking about how much money said rapper had or what kind of car he/she drives. 

On a lighter note, May 13th in NYC. Can't @*$#+@* wait. 
pimp.gif

Where did he PRAISE what these two kids did? He said if people had taken the time to listen to them instead of bullying them to the point of murder, maybe people would have realized the were actually cool kids. How is this in ANY WAY offensive? Anyone with half a brain should be able to understand this.
Also, if a rapper tried to say that the 9/11 attacks could be justified/understood by looking at the actual ideas of the terrorists/Bin Laden/Al Qaeda, first I would buy his album because he was more intelligent than 99% of the American population for actually trying to understand WHY these things happened. Then I would play it daily because it wasn't talking about how much money said rapper had or what kind of car he/she drives. 

pimp.gif

roll.gif
Wait so you guys think since someone was interested in buying an album with fictional stories of rape and murder means that they should be okay with someone praising actual real life murderers and rapists?

Dude is nowhere near my fav rapper, and I don't care if you cop the album
You implied that someone who supported music about fictional murder should be okay with praising actual murderers and I just don't get that

roll.gif

You implied that someone who supported music about fictional murder should be okay with praising actual murderers and I just don't get that

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Normally, I dont bang with a lot of stuff that Tyler says, but i can understand where he's coming from when he tweeted that.

Saying R.I.P to people responsible for the death of 10+ people for no reason? Righttttttt... I'm becoming tired of Tyler's antics. It was funny at first but now it's just clear he's an attention %@!%$.
The anniversary of the shooting just passed so it wasn't no reason. And people in the media have been saying this for years, why is it a shock when Tyler says it?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Normally, I dont bang with a lot of stuff that Tyler says, but i can understand where he's coming from when he tweeted that.

Saying R.I.P to people responsible for the death of 10+ people for no reason? Righttttttt... I'm becoming tired of Tyler's antics. It was funny at first but now it's just clear he's an attention %@!%$.
The anniversary of the shooting just passed so it wasn't no reason. And people in the media have been saying this for years, why is it a shock when Tyler says it?

He didn't praise them, for one.

And to the NY comparison... (I'm not from NY btw) like you said...

The Diplomats called themselves "The Taliban" DIRECTLY after 9/11. And even worse than that. Juelz Santana has a line that says "I honor the late prophet Muhammad Omar Atta for his courage behind the wheel the plane. Reminds me when I was dealing that 'caine."

That's praise.

And that was at their height. And they remained VERY popular, worldwide and (especially) in NY afterward.

1.  I don't see the part where he's praising them for what they did.  
2.  What i'm saying is, that these dudes rap about the most weird, obscene &#^$ that we've heard since early EM, and you guys are acting appalled and surprised by this one tweet.

The Diplomats called themselves "The Taliban" DIRECTLY after 9/11. And even worse than that. Juelz Santana has a line that says "I honor the late prophet Muhammad Omar Atta for his courage behind the wheel the plane. Reminds me when I was dealing that 'caine."

That's praise.

And that was at their height. And they remained VERY popular, worldwide and (especially) in NY afterward.

1.  I don't see the part where he's praising them for what they did.  
2.  What i'm saying is, that these dudes rap about the most weird, obscene &#^$ that we've heard since early EM, and you guys are acting appalled and surprised by this one tweet.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

pimp.gif
Justified, really??? I was not trying to infer that he praised them, I could have worded that differently. I could see how someone could take his words as disrespect, because those "cool kids" murdered their child.

He said they were "probably cool as F". Yes, someone clearly should have paid them more attention, but to say they were probably cool is silly, IMO. People that were "probably cool" wouldn't unnecessarily kill and call people the N-word before killing them. If Tyler was at that school, they probably would've let him have it too. How "probably cool" would they be then? He is insulated (as are most of you guys) from the situation, creating a numbness. Doesn't mean it's OK though. That's just my 2 cents ...

pimp.gif
Justified, really??? I was not trying to infer that he praised them, I could have worded that differently. I could see how someone could take his words as disrespect, because those "cool kids" murdered their child.

He said they were "probably cool as F". Yes, someone clearly should have paid them more attention, but to say they were probably cool is silly, IMO. People that were "probably cool" wouldn't unnecessarily kill and call people the N-word before killing them. If Tyler was at that school, they probably would've let him have it too. How "probably cool" would they be then? He is insulated (as are most of you guys) from the situation, creating a numbness. Doesn't mean it's OK though. That's just my 2 cents ...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

That's praise.

Oh indeed. But they were not "big" outside of the hip-hop realm -- who was going to get upset? Let Lady Gaga or Kanye say some !$@+ like that ...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

That's praise.

Oh indeed. But they were not "big" outside of the hip-hop realm -- who was going to get upset? Let Lady Gaga or Kanye say some !$@+ like that ...

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Been said I couldn't rock w/ it....my sentiments remain

Thanks for letting us know that your feelings haven't changed since the first time you told us. I will be standing by for your next update.
Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man
no one listened to my "wack *@+ song?" you positive about that sir?
eyes.gif

that's cool...

moving along...the point was to say that the major gripe with some people in here is that they are picking and choosing what they are offended by and can't rock with. it was just funny and i was explaining that that wasn't the case with me. this is a forum for opinions right? oh...okay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Been said I couldn't rock w/ it....my sentiments remain

Thanks for letting us know that your feelings haven't changed since the first time you told us. I will be standing by for your next update.
Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man
no one listened to my "wack *@+ song?" you positive about that sir?
eyes.gif

that's cool...

moving along...the point was to say that the major gripe with some people in here is that they are picking and choosing what they are offended by and can't rock with. it was just funny and i was explaining that that wasn't the case with me. this is a forum for opinions right? oh...okay.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Not getting into that first point here. 

No, someone definitely should have paid more attention to them. Marylin Manson said it best when Michael Moore asked him what he would have said to them. He said:

I wouldn't say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did.

I'm pretty sure this was the same point Tyler was trying to make with his statement.

pimp.gif

Not getting into that first point here. 

No, someone definitely should have paid more attention to them. Marylin Manson said it best when Michael Moore asked him what he would have said to them. He said:

I wouldn't say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did.

I'm pretty sure this was the same point Tyler was trying to make with his statement.

Back
Top Bottom