roll.gif
roll.gif
the ric flair strut and hodgy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These dudes are some fools.

The album fell below my expectations though. Tyler definitely needs to take a step back and become the DJ Premier to Earl's Guru when he gets back from his extended vacay.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

^
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The album fell below my expectations though. Tyler definitely needs to take a step back and become the DJ Premier to Earl's Guru when he gets back from his extended vacay.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Mike G? He's definitely the weak link of the group.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Mike G? He's definitely the weak link of the group.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

^
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hodgy is freaking hilarious.

The intro to Goblin is DOPE... the album as a whole, not so much.

^
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Gave this a second listen

and man.....

74 pages ago this group had me EXCITED about Odd Future and Hip Hop in generasl..

Now..Idk...

Mike G and Earl will be the only ones that can save my opinion of this squad.

THis album is THAT bad.

The production kills it for me.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Gave this a second listen

and man.....

74 pages ago this group had me EXCITED about Odd Future and Hip Hop in generasl..

Now..Idk...

Mike G and Earl will be the only ones that can save my opinion of this squad.

THis album is THAT bad.

The production kills it for me.

I don't get why Goblin is getting so much hate, I thought the production was definitely a huge and noticeable step up from Bastard. Why complain now about how he always switches subjects? Have you been listening to this guys music at all?
laugh.gif
I feel like Tyler attracts a lot of the hate only because he doesn't rhyme traditionally and his subjects are too left field for people, but I like that in an artist. I rather listen to music by someone who's being their self at all times than other rappers who blatantly copy and bite each other on every song. All OF albums dropped so far have my approval.

I don't get why Goblin is getting so much hate, I thought the production was definitely a huge and noticeable step up from Bastard. Why complain now about how he always switches subjects? Have you been listening to this guys music at all?
laugh.gif
I feel like Tyler attracts a lot of the hate only because he doesn't rhyme traditionally and his subjects are too left field for people, but I like that in an artist. I rather listen to music by someone who's being their self at all times than other rappers who blatantly copy and bite each other on every song. All OF albums dropped so far have my approval.

Originally Posted by Prada G

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAOOOOOO at Clancy just cracking up in the background.

Originally Posted by Prada G

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAOOOOOO at Clancy just cracking up in the background.

Its a very polarizing album I see. You either like it or you don't. But thats the kind of artist Tyler is.

Its a very polarizing album I see. You either like it or you don't. But thats the kind of artist Tyler is.

Back
Top Bottom