Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

what the hell happened to russy? jus fallin like that?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

OKC is a tough arena to get a win in. That's why I feel decent about the Thunder's chances now. Like I mentioned before with the extra physical defense, not going to work IN OKC. And Battier can't hold KD anyways. I don't know if anyone has done a breakdown but I guarantee he scores better against Battier (and probably moreso against Sam Young) on a higher % than against TA

We just have to keep this up and not blow this lead. I got hommies at the game but didn't go. These 8:30 starts because of the Heat- Celtics series be killing me.
@NBAStatsCube With Tony Allen on court in playoffs, Kevin Durant scores 18.9 pp36 on 46.3% TS. Allen off: 28.9 pp36, 69.4% TS. http://on.nba.com/kpYCTc
@NBAStatsCube Not what you expected? Kevin Durant with Tony Allen on court in regular season: 28.9 pp36, 61.6% TS. Allen off: 21.2 pp36, 49.2% TS.
There's another stat I can't find that's right about Battier getting torched by KD.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

OKC is a tough arena to get a win in. That's why I feel decent about the Thunder's chances now. Like I mentioned before with the extra physical defense, not going to work IN OKC. And Battier can't hold KD anyways. I don't know if anyone has done a breakdown but I guarantee he scores better against Battier (and probably moreso against Sam Young) on a higher % than against TA

We just have to keep this up and not blow this lead. I got hommies at the game but didn't go. These 8:30 starts because of the Heat- Celtics series be killing me.
@NBAStatsCube With Tony Allen on court in playoffs, Kevin Durant scores 18.9 pp36 on 46.3% TS. Allen off: 28.9 pp36, 69.4% TS. http://on.nba.com/kpYCTc
@NBAStatsCube Not what you expected? Kevin Durant with Tony Allen on court in regular season: 28.9 pp36, 61.6% TS. Allen off: 21.2 pp36, 49.2% TS.
There's another stat I can't find that's right about Battier getting torched by KD.

Originally Posted by Rafabio

So that is where Nate Robinson is now...

BURIED on the bench. I don't remember him playing a single minute in the playoffs but even in the regular season, dude only played those Darko minutes where he came in at the last minute of blowouts alongside Royal Ivey, Cole Aldrich, and BJ Mullens. One thing about him, he doesn't pout though  and he stays over there and is always SUPER excited on the bench for his teammates. But this summer he's gone.

And this game is over. When you have Collison dunking on people and the Grizz running alleyoop plays for Hamed Haddadi, just write it down in the books.

Should there be a game 7, it's going to be at 7 now since there's now Eastern Conference series which means I can probably come, 3.5hrs drive, after getting out at ~10pm gets me home at 1:30AM, with flex time I can go in as late as 9 on Monday so I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom