Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by Rafabio

So that is where Nate Robinson is now...

BURIED on the bench. I don't remember him playing a single minute in the playoffs but even in the regular season, dude only played those Darko minutes where he came in at the last minute of blowouts alongside Royal Ivey, Cole Aldrich, and BJ Mullens. One thing about him, he doesn't pout though  and he stays over there and is always SUPER excited on the bench for his teammates. But this summer he's gone.

And this game is over. When you have Collison dunking on people and the Grizz running alleyoop plays for Hamed Haddadi, just write it down in the books.

Should there be a game 7, it's going to be at 7 now since there's now Eastern Conference series which means I can probably come, 3.5hrs drive, after getting out at ~10pm gets me home at 1:30AM, with flex time I can go in as late as 9 on Monday so I'm good.

4 rings in the kitty for Duncan & the Spurs. How many does Memphis have again? This Cinderella run should be over, Sunday the latest.

4 rings in the kitty for Duncan & the Spurs. How many does Memphis have again? This Cinderella run should be over, Sunday the latest.

Just like i called it. Not surprised at all, but fully expect a Grizz W tomorrow.

DBD shut yo bum $%! up. Worry about fixing your old $%! team for the new decade.

After this is over, going to need a stat on missed point black layups by Memphis. And now we have Dacquan Cook dunking. Only thing left is to sub Nate in and let him catch a windmill on the break

Just like i called it. Not surprised at all, but fully expect a Grizz W tomorrow.

DBD shut yo bum $%! up. Worry about fixing your old $%! team for the new decade.

After this is over, going to need a stat on missed point black layups by Memphis. And now we have Dacquan Cook dunking. Only thing left is to sub Nate in and let him catch a windmill on the break

I'm glad that we can play 8 on 5 and somehow still win in this fashion

can a memphis fan please explain to me how their guys are allowed to be so physical on durant and not end up in foul trouble.. but every game our bigs end up in foul trouble?

and have any of our techs been rescinded yet?

I'm glad that we can play 8 on 5 and somehow still win in this fashion

can a memphis fan please explain to me how their guys are allowed to be so physical on durant and not end up in foul trouble.. but every game our bigs end up in foul trouble?

and have any of our techs been rescinded yet?

I havent been watching the game, but I see Nate in, so it must be the ill blow out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

The same way OKC is physical with Zbo and Marc down low.

and they call fouls on our guys.. how many games have battier or allen been in foul trouble?

this kat Royal Ivey hits a 3?! He's not even NBA caliber. He's just on the team because him and KD are best friends and have the connection from going to the same school. And I love how KD always puts on one of the fan shirts on the bench.

Yall *****ing about refs? C'mon our guys have 3 tees in this series without even cussing or "showing up" the refs and our bigs start every game with 2 fouls a piece, especially Perk.

I mean I'd say we won the whistle tonight, but nothing extravagant. We had homecourt, and again dudes have been fouling KD all series and getting away with it up til last game and certainly weren't going to in our building. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom