Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

OKC will come out with the W tonight
pimp.gif

Oh how surprising, a no hit bid is going on in Detroit.

Does Z-Bo got a 50 spot in him today? Gay suiting up?

Oh how surprising, a no hit bid is going on in Detroit.

Does Z-Bo got a 50 spot in him today? Gay suiting up?

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I think we see one of those playoff moments from Durant tonight.

Not if we allow Tony Allen to guard him and keep him from getting the ball in the right positions. That's the one thing I like about Tony that I don't like about Battier when it comes to guarding KD. Battier was a better defender against Manu and I consider TA the better defender for KD.

I expect OJ on Westbrook to start the game and TA on Durant. I also would like to see a little more Vasquez and very little of Sam tonight. A 3-man rotation of OJ/Allen/Battier and a 3-man rotation of Zbo/Gasol/Arthur. Sam and Haddadi get spot minutes tonight.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I think we see one of those playoff moments from Durant tonight.

Not if we allow Tony Allen to guard him and keep him from getting the ball in the right positions. That's the one thing I like about Tony that I don't like about Battier when it comes to guarding KD. Battier was a better defender against Manu and I consider TA the better defender for KD.

I expect OJ on Westbrook to start the game and TA on Durant. I also would like to see a little more Vasquez and very little of Sam tonight. A 3-man rotation of OJ/Allen/Battier and a 3-man rotation of Zbo/Gasol/Arthur. Sam and Haddadi get spot minutes tonight.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

. For anybody who saw how OKC was acting late in the 4th quarter, you know what I'm talking about.

your not playing in the game. you dont have to make %+%@ up to try and hype your self up for the game

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

. For anybody who saw how OKC was acting late in the 4th quarter, you know what I'm talking about.

your not playing in the game. you dont have to make %+%@ up to try and hype your self up for the game

Back
Top Bottom