Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Of course they are fouling Marc and Z-bo. They are undersized. The reason OKC's bigs have so many fouls is because they are intentionally fouling to make them earn it from the line when they are beat or out of position.

i get that..

but what i dont get is why tony allen and battier are allowed to get away with what they do and not get called for anything.. and the techs

Kendrick-Perkins.jpg

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Of course they are fouling Marc and Z-bo. They are undersized. The reason OKC's bigs have so many fouls is because they are intentionally fouling to make them earn it from the line when they are beat or out of position.

i get that..

but what i dont get is why tony allen and battier are allowed to get away with what they do and not get called for anything.. and the techs
Honestly, just like Kidd in the LA series, you know players with a rep for being good defenders are allowed to get away with more. Allen and Battier know how to do just enough for it not to be a foul + they get the benefit of the doubt if its close. I think Perkins would normally get that same benefit but Z-Bo really forces the refs to make a call. He makes the game incredibly physical.
On another note, the Grizz really need to get their legs back. Zbo couldn't make lay ups. Thunder were packing the paint and Grizz couldn't do anything about it. They responded pretty well after the Thunder shut them down in game 2. I think the Grizz can win the next game. Randolph's had 2 shaky games in a row and I think he'll bounce back. OJ needs to have a big game because besides him and Conley (sorta), the Grizzlies' perimeter shooting is 
sick.gif
. Can't space the floor at all.

i get that..

Honestly, just like Kidd in the LA series, you know players with a rep for being good defenders are allowed to get away with more. Allen and Battier know how to do just enough for it not to be a foul + they get the benefit of the doubt if its close. I think Perkins would normally get that same benefit but Z-Bo really forces the refs to make a call. He makes the game incredibly physical.
On another note, the Grizz really need to get their legs back. Zbo couldn't make lay ups. Thunder were packing the paint and Grizz couldn't do anything about it. They responded pretty well after the Thunder shut them down in game 2. I think the Grizz can win the next game. Randolph's had 2 shaky games in a row and I think he'll bounce back. OJ needs to have a big game because besides him and Conley (sorta), the Grizzlies' perimeter shooting is 
sick.gif

i get that..

Imagine if you guys play the heat...it will be worse
sick.gif

i get that..

Imagine if you guys play the heat...it will be worse
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mgrand15

OJ needs to have a big game because besides him and Conley (sorta), the Grizzlies' perimeter shooting is 
sick.gif

Yet and still Hollins still love to run this TA & Young back court to start the game.. Dudes start off slow every game because of that $%$%
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mgrand15

OJ needs to have a big game because besides him and Conley (sorta), the Grizzlies' perimeter shooting is 
sick.gif

Yet and still Hollins still love to run this TA & Young back court to start the game.. Dudes start off slow every game because of that $%$%
30t6p3b.gif

Revenge is a dish best served cold and I hope the Grizzlies cool response means they are planning a little revenge on Friday night. For anybody who saw how OKC was acting late in the 4th quarter, you know what I'm talking about.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and I hope the Grizzlies cool response means they are planning a little revenge on Friday night. For anybody who saw how OKC was acting late in the 4th quarter, you know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

lol we'll see about that bro

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

lol we'll see about that bro

Back
Top Bottom