Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

WOW  where was the foul

You mean like Nick Collison is just pushing Z-Bo with his hands, on the block, and there is no call. Like that?
The difference in this game and the last one is that they are calling it the same on both ends of the court.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

We dont need Rudy tho
pimp.gif
I should've voiced (as a non-fan of the Grizz) how dumb ppl were when they said that. Westbrook trade talk holds more weight
eek.gif

Looks like the end for the Grizz unless they play their best 4th quarter ever.
How can you say it looks like the end and we havent even started the 2nd half? Memphis has proven that they can come back from deficits when they pick up their defense. They are only down 10 points. They do need to pick up their offense, but come on.
It seems like people have nothing better to do than to hate on the Memphis Grizzlies.
Hate? Where do you get hate for the Grizz in my post? I actually want them to push it to 7 and win the series and go on to the finals to win it all but the reason I think it's the end is their body language and the crowd. Whole 1st half wasn't playoff basketball. They can def comeback but I think the Thunder have learned from the 1st half to close out when they have the chance.

You mean like Nick Collison is just pushing Z-Bo with his hands, on the block, and there is no call. Like that?
The difference in this game and the last one is that they are calling it the same on both ends of the court.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

We dont need Rudy tho
pimp.gif
I should've voiced (as a non-fan of the Grizz) how dumb ppl were when they said that. Westbrook trade talk holds more weight
eek.gif

Looks like the end for the Grizz unless they play their best 4th quarter ever.
How can you say it looks like the end and we havent even started the 2nd half? Memphis has proven that they can come back from deficits when they pick up their defense. They are only down 10 points. They do need to pick up their offense, but come on.
It seems like people have nothing better to do than to hate on the Memphis Grizzlies.
Hate? Where do you get hate for the Grizz in my post? I actually want them to push it to 7 and win the series and go on to the finals to win it all but the reason I think it's the end is their body language and the crowd. Whole 1st half wasn't playoff basketball. They can def comeback but I think the Thunder have learned from the 1st half to close out when they have the chance.

laugh.gif
 That call on Tony Allen was one of the worst I've ever seen. 

Then that bad offensive foul call, wow

laugh.gif
 That call on Tony Allen was one of the worst I've ever seen. 

Then that bad offensive foul call, wow

I'm a Thunder fan and Nick was there so props to him for that, but you can't kill that highlight. Just for the NBA's sake, that has to be an and 1.

I agree, I didn't see TA foul on that KD shot though he was fouling him before and was raping him the first 3 games with no call so no apologies from me.

Shane is sneaky dirty too. JVG mentioned it, but he has been doing that all season. Like on a shot, even as it's already  going through the net, he'll come in real wrecklessly on a rebound attempt and "accidentally" truck somebody out of bounds.

4pts is still good position though. We got to win this. Need more KD action, particularly that pindown screen off Perk but instead let's run it with Ibaka because if they double KD coming off prior to the pass, he can catch and finish quicker.

I'm a Thunder fan and Nick was there so props to him for that, but you can't kill that highlight. Just for the NBA's sake, that has to be an and 1.

I agree, I didn't see TA foul on that KD shot though he was fouling him before and was raping him the first 3 games with no call so no apologies from me.

Shane is sneaky dirty too. JVG mentioned it, but he has been doing that all season. Like on a shot, even as it's already  going through the net, he'll come in real wrecklessly on a rebound attempt and "accidentally" truck somebody out of bounds.

4pts is still good position though. We got to win this. Need more KD action, particularly that pindown screen off Perk but instead let's run it with Ibaka because if they double KD coming off prior to the pass, he can catch and finish quicker.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Need a gif of Gasol's reaction

*dead*

this ... 
seriously can someone tell me how the home team doesn't get that and 1 on the Arthur dunk ?

and where the *!*% was the foul on durant 

Back
Top Bottom