Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Need a gif of Gasol's reaction

*dead*

this ... 
seriously can someone tell me how the home team doesn't get that and 1 on the Arthur dunk ?

and where the *!*% was the foul on durant 

When you say things like it looks like the end if they dont have thier best 4th quarter ever. Before the the second half even starts.

When you say things like it looks like the end if they dont have thier best 4th quarter ever. Before the the second half even starts.

BULL %#+$ FOUL CALL ON ALLEN.
BULL %#+$ CHARGE CALL, COLLISON WAS STILL SLIDING UNDER.

SMH, STERN MADE THE PHONE CALL.

#LEGGOMEMPHIS!

BULL %#+$ FOUL CALL ON ALLEN.
BULL %#+$ CHARGE CALL, COLLISON WAS STILL SLIDING UNDER.

SMH, STERN MADE THE PHONE CALL.

#LEGGOMEMPHIS!

I don't buy the conspiracy stuff, but even if I did, I highly doubt Stern would care who wins between these two teams. Bad calls are just bad calls.

I don't buy the conspiracy stuff, but even if I did, I highly doubt Stern would care who wins between these two teams. Bad calls are just bad calls.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Really? Your crazy if you don't think Stern would much rather have OKC Than Memphis,

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Really? Your crazy if you don't think Stern would much rather have OKC Than Memphis,

Back
Top Bottom