Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Lol at how Durant took a wide open jumper and a foul was called. Double lol on taking that dunk away.

Lol at how Durant took a wide open jumper and a foul was called. Double lol on taking that dunk away.

^exactly, OKC is a bigger market. Not to mention the fact that NBA refs have been proven to be cheaters.

^exactly, OKC is a bigger market. Not to mention the fact that NBA refs have been proven to be cheaters.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I don't buy the conspiracy stuff, but even if I did, I highly doubt Stern would care who wins between these two teams. Bad calls are just bad calls.

Really? Your crazy if you don't think Stern would much rather have OKC Than Memphis,

Why? Too "small" markets plus he has shown himself to have a hard on for teams affected by natural disasters (see New Orleans). Like dude above said, refs generally just suck and at home the tend to suck more in favor of the home team as well as there's certain players (KP, also guys like DH12) who they don't like so anytime anything goes on and they're in vicinity they're getting whistled.

I think the DA charge was legit, Nick was there, but like I said I would rather have seen that be a Sportscenter.

So looks like you guys are setting up the "Refs" crutch already just in case huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I don't buy the conspiracy stuff, but even if I did, I highly doubt Stern would care who wins between these two teams. Bad calls are just bad calls.

Really? Your crazy if you don't think Stern would much rather have OKC Than Memphis,

Why? Too "small" markets plus he has shown himself to have a hard on for teams affected by natural disasters (see New Orleans). Like dude above said, refs generally just suck and at home the tend to suck more in favor of the home team as well as there's certain players (KP, also guys like DH12) who they don't like so anytime anything goes on and they're in vicinity they're getting whistled.

I think the DA charge was legit, Nick was there, but like I said I would rather have seen that be a Sportscenter.

So looks like you guys are setting up the "Refs" crutch already just in case huh?
laugh.gif

Its not a crutch if they are making several bad calls. Like the no continuation. He never put the ball back down

Its not a crutch if they are making several bad calls. Like the no continuation. He never put the ball back down

Back
Top Bottom