Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Refsbrooke time

pimp.gif

OJ can't guard Westbrook in transition. He has a better chance in the halfcourt set.

If your going with transition, Tony may have the best chance.

Z-Bo wants to dance.
pimp.gif

OJ can't guard Westbrook in transition. He has a better chance in the halfcourt set.

If your going with transition, Tony may have the best chance.

Z-Bo wants to dance.
pimp.gif

Scott Brooks is a crap coach.

How many times do you let Z-Bo play one on one until you send a double at him?

He can't make adjustments and I think he's the reason Westbrook gets too crazy, he never holds him accountable.

Scott Brooks is a crap coach.

How many times do you let Z-Bo play one on one until you send a double at him?

He can't make adjustments and I think he's the reason Westbrook gets too crazy, he never holds him accountable.

ZBo is a waste of your breath. That dude is pure garbage. He will gethis double doubles every night, but will kill your teams hopes everynight doing so. The man is a cancer, a black hole, a bad teammate, aloser. The JailBlazers gave up on him. The Isiah Knicks traded for him.The Clippers traded him.........you seeing the pattern I'm goin withhere? And now he looks down at his shirt and sees "Grizzlies"
eek.gif
eek.gif

Now, I didn't quote that to poke fun.

Cuz we ALL have said some wild %$$* at some point or another...
laugh.gif

But damn, that quote has SMH written all over it.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20.
laugh.gif

ZBo is a waste of your breath. That dude is pure garbage. He will gethis double doubles every night, but will kill your teams hopes everynight doing so. The man is a cancer, a black hole, a bad teammate, aloser. The JailBlazers gave up on him. The Isiah Knicks traded for him.The Clippers traded him.........you seeing the pattern I'm goin withhere? And now he looks down at his shirt and sees "Grizzlies"
eek.gif
eek.gif

Now, I didn't quote that to poke fun.

Cuz we ALL have said some wild %$$* at some point or another...
laugh.gif

But damn, that quote has SMH written all over it.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom