Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Scott Brooks is a crap coach.

How many times do you let Z-Bo play one on one until you send a double at him?

He can't make adjustments and I think he's the reason Westbrook gets too crazy, he never holds him accountable.

QFT

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Scott Brooks is a crap coach.

How many times do you let Z-Bo play one on one until you send a double at him?

He can't make adjustments and I think he's the reason Westbrook gets too crazy, he never holds him accountable.

QFT

Hello Game 7
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

SHUGES:
ZBo is a waste of your breath. That dude is pure garbage. He will gethis double doubles every night, but will kill your teams hopes everynight doing so. The man is a cancer, a black hole, a bad teammate, aloser. The JailBlazers gave up on him. The Isiah Knicks traded for him.The Clippers traded him.........you seeing the pattern I'm goin withhere? And now he looks down at his shirt and sees "Grizzlies"
eek.gif
eek.gif

Now, I didn't quote that to poke fun.

Cuz we ALL have said some wild %$$* at some point or another...
laugh.gif

But damn, that quote has SMH written all over it.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20.
laugh.gif

Who said that? You? Yikes.
laugh.gif

SHUGES:
ZBo is a waste of your breath. That dude is pure garbage. He will gethis double doubles every night, but will kill your teams hopes everynight doing so. The man is a cancer, a black hole, a bad teammate, aloser. The JailBlazers gave up on him. The Isiah Knicks traded for him.The Clippers traded him.........you seeing the pattern I'm goin withhere? And now he looks down at his shirt and sees "Grizzlies"
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll give it up to the Grizzlies' defense on Durant, but if you are OKC you have to run a set play and get him the ball. He is your best player.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope!

A mutual friend of ours who resides in the stickied ONBAT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope!

A mutual friend of ours who resides in the stickied ONBAT.
laugh.gif

I'll give it up to the Grizzlies' defense on Durant, but if you are OKC you have to run a set play and get him the ball. He is your best player.

Back
Top Bottom