Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

9d215b4767eac2a0175efea2e316155473ce862.gif

its ridiculous how zbo is torching every person okc threw at him and yet theres no double?? *+# is this? nba milking this princess grizz ride??

if your best player can't even get the ball, the coaching should be fired. best player's 8/15 shots are threes and can't get a off screen pass, you're done

its ridiculous how zbo is torching every person okc threw at him and yet theres no double?? *+# is this? nba milking this princess grizz ride??

if your best player can't even get the ball, the coaching should be fired. best player's 8/15 shots are threes and can't get a off screen pass, you're done

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Damn, Sunday's gonna be epic! A game 7, and game 1 of the much anticipated Bulls/Heat.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats to the Grizzlies.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Damn, Sunday's gonna be epic! A game 7, and game 1 of the much anticipated Bulls/Heat.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats to the Grizzlies.

Don't know if I should be happy or upset about this, all this time off could be a bad thing.

Best wishes to both teams on Sunday.

Don't know if I should be happy or upset about this, all this time off could be a bad thing.

If Kevin Durant doesn't put the ball on the floor, the Thunders ain't winning. He definitely deserves blame for this loss tonight but won't because he's humble.

If Kevin Durant doesn't put the ball on the floor, the Thunders ain't winning. He definitely deserves blame for this loss tonight but won't because he's humble.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

We old, we need the rest.

Now we need OKC to win in quintuple overtime on Sunday with Westbrook spraining his ankle.

Now we need OKC to win in quintuple overtime on Sunday with Westbrook spraining his ankle.

Now thats how you call the past two games.

Double digit win by OKC in Game 5 and double digit win by Memphis in Game 6. I $%!%%%! called it. Now, lets $%!%%%! go!
mad.gif

Win or go home

roll.gif
 @ OKC having to go 7 games with the Grizz without their best two way player playing.

Now thats how you call the past two games.

Double digit win by OKC in Game 5 and double digit win by Memphis in Game 6. I $%!%%%! called it. Now, lets $%!%%%! go!
mad.gif

Win or go home

roll.gif
 @ OKC having to go 7 games with the Grizz without their best two way player playing.

I was wrong about the Thunder learning from the 1st round on how to close a series when the opportunity is there but I was right about what MEM had to and this was one of their best 4th quarter(really 2nd half) performances offensively and more importantly defensively.

The MEM offense is great when it's going through Zach and Marc when they're hot (also helps when OJ's in) and Zach went off.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Durant tho. He'll never be a superstar if he can't get the ball in his hand. I can see why Russ be mad now and he shouldn't be blamed. Durant just standing around the 3point line not doing much to create space or lose Battier looking for a pass when we all know the Grizz love taking chances in the passing lanes. Dudes needed to step it up and it seems he's more driven by hometown fans and couldn't take the pressure on the road. It seems he needs Russ to feed him the ball so he can get shots off and get in rhythm to be effective and Russ is obviously more of a scorer than a facilitator.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Brooks. Zach going off on your front court and you don't change the defensive game plan to doubling or fronting him or making him go right. Nobody made it hard for Zach in the 4th and it just seemed ;ole the coach was at a loss of things to think of or say to change the defensive approach.

Props to Grizz. Now yall need to make those OKC fans quiet on Sunday. Hope Hollins sticks with OJ in the line up.

I was wrong about the Thunder learning from the 1st round on how to close a series when the opportunity is there but I was right about what MEM had to and this was one of their best 4th quarter(really 2nd half) performances offensively and more importantly defensively.

The MEM offense is great when it's going through Zach and Marc when they're hot (also helps when OJ's in) and Zach went off.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Durant tho. He'll never be a superstar if he can't get the ball in his hand. I can see why Russ be mad now and he shouldn't be blamed. Durant just standing around the 3point line not doing much to create space or lose Battier looking for a pass when we all know the Grizz love taking chances in the passing lanes. Dudes needed to step it up and it seems he's more driven by hometown fans and couldn't take the pressure on the road. It seems he needs Russ to feed him the ball so he can get shots off and get in rhythm to be effective and Russ is obviously more of a scorer than a facilitator.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Brooks. Zach going off on your front court and you don't change the defensive game plan to doubling or fronting him or making him go right. Nobody made it hard for Zach in the 4th and it just seemed ;ole the coach was at a loss of things to think of or say to change the defensive approach.

Props to Grizz. Now yall need to make those OKC fans quiet on Sunday. Hope Hollins sticks with OJ in the line up.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Shut up, that's bad karma.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Shut up, that's bad karma.

Back
Top Bottom