Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

is anyone surprised that memphis is so successful without rudy? the tony allen/shane battier/marc gasol defense is so good and if rudy came back they would all lose playtime

is anyone surprised that memphis is so successful without rudy? the tony allen/shane battier/marc gasol defense is so good and if rudy came back they would all lose playtime

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young/Battier on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:

Can't wait to see who guards who.  I think the series will come down to Battier's defense.

Hollins has a dilemma in his hands. He could leave Young/Battier on Durant, Conley/Mayo on Sefolosha/Cook and Allen on Westbrook. However, it gets tricky when Harden comes into the game though. Also keep in mind Allen did an effective job on Durant during the season:

Can't wait to see who guards who.  I think the series will come down to Battier's defense.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I hope the Thunder make the western confrence, just so they can make sure the Lakers dont get to the finales....Hopefully the Mavs can take care of them.
laugh.gif
Worry about the Celtics first man.

not to worried about that at all.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I hope the Thunder make the western confrence, just so they can make sure the Lakers dont get to the finales....Hopefully the Mavs can take care of them.
laugh.gif
Worry about the Celtics first man.

not to worried about that at all.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Gottips3 wrote:

Ain't this the clown that was callin out Laker fans and sayin we scared of Miami? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, I got OKC, but I think it goes 7, but I don't find it impossible that Memphis wins this series as well.  Either way, I can't wait to watch this series, it playing back to back with Miami/Boston is an absolute dream 5 hours a night the next 2 weeks. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

uh no, that was fresh.
Im just saying im tired of seeing the lakers in the finales...everyones mission in the west should be to stop the lakers from getting to the finales...I mean come on if they make it this year, that will be 4 years in a row...YUCK....

Originally Posted by CP1708

Gottips3 wrote:

Ain't this the clown that was callin out Laker fans and sayin we scared of Miami? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, I got OKC, but I think it goes 7, but I don't find it impossible that Memphis wins this series as well.  Either way, I can't wait to watch this series, it playing back to back with Miami/Boston is an absolute dream 5 hours a night the next 2 weeks. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

uh no, that was fresh.
Im just saying im tired of seeing the lakers in the finales...everyones mission in the west should be to stop the lakers from getting to the finales...I mean come on if they make it this year, that will be 4 years in a row...YUCK....

Thunder in 6.

That Z-Bo vs Ibaka match up should be great. And Harden will be the X factor...

Thunder in 6.

That Z-Bo vs Ibaka match up should be great. And Harden will be the X factor...

Back
Top Bottom