*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

Im holding out i dont want to hear 1 song. i want it to be the old days again.

This aint going to do number but to all the fake weak rappers like Wayne and Drake they can finally go sit down and die for a week.

im hyped for this.

Surgical Gloves + Broken Safety = woah
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I can't even finish the album listening to these songs
laugh.gif

This download isn't working for me what am I doing wrong. It's downloading as an itunes document not an mp3 file.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Sunny's Missing sound like it coulda been on the original OB4CL
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

bllllloooodddddccccllllaaattt
up until now its been a minute since i've heard some good storytelling joints

big ups to rae
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

This download isn't working for me what am I doing wrong. It's downloading as an itunes document not an mp3 file.

au8r9c.jpg
Its and rar file so u need a unzip app go dowload UnrarX [type in google]

I need Production Credits...the one's on Nah Right aren't complete.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Im holding out i dont want to hear 1 song. i want it to be the old days again.

This aint going to do number but to all the fake weak rappers like Wayne and Drake they can finally go sit down and die for a week.

im hyped for this.

same, this is gonna be the LONGEST week...

album is ridiculous oh my goodness
those that are going to hold out, it is going to be worth it TRUST
ALC + RAE =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I need Production Credits...the one's on Nah Right aren't complete.

Wikipedia has production credits, but the tracklisting is wrong so who knows if they even got the producers right.

Just so I'm sure it's 22 right? and Catalina does not have a Busta verse right? A long with a few title changes like the SP n Kiss joint

For production credits I used wiki and the one's M16 got on the first page of this thread. I got them all I think.

Damn that's weird I have Have Mercy being produced by Ice Water. Somebdoy clear this shhh up for me.

"Have Mercy" with Sigel was produced by the Canadian homie MoSS (also did "Kilo's" few yearsback).
I got a beat on Rae's album. It's a song with Beanie Seagal called "Have Mercy". The credits on the physical CD will probobly end up being wrong because we're still doing the contracts. There was confusion as to who did the music. I-Tunes and the video will have them right. I gave him the beat back when he was on Universal, which is around 5 years ago, and they couldn't remember who made it. What's really crazy is the version they used on Cuban Linx II is a mono dump from the headphone jack of my mpc becasue they didn't figure out who made the beat until after the record was mastered. No protools, reverb, eq's...
- MoSS

.... WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDE......... AND THE RAIN TURN TO iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCE

This thread better have more replies than the BP3 thread by the end of the week or y'all are just plain wack.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

you guys ain't even buying this
smh.gif
thats a gotdamn lie, I dont know about other cats but this is getting copped FIRST DAY!!

13tracks in and not 1 weak track. This is what hip-hop been missing. Production on this is
pimp.gif

Damn that O.D.B tribute is man..... heartfelt track damn!

Man reading this thread has got me more hyped than ever.

It's going to feel like forever until Tuesday because I'm not going to listen to any of this. Gonna be like the old days..."yo you remember backin the day?"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"Have Mercy" with Sigel was produced by the Canadian homie MoSS (also did "Kilo's" few years back).
I got a beat on Rae's album. It's a song with Beanie Seagal called "Have Mercy". The credits on the physical CD will probobly end up being wrong because we're still doing the contracts. There was confusion as to who did the music. I-Tunes and the video will have them right. I gave him the beat back when he was on Universal, which is around 5 years ago, and they couldn't remember who made it. What's really crazy is the version they used on Cuban Linx II is a mono dump from the headphone jack of my mpc becasue they didn't figure out who made the beat until after the record was mastered. No protools, reverb, eq's...
- MoSS

Straight gutter. Same is def true for "10 Bricks."

Back
Top Bottom