*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

My "spot" didn't get it in yet.
mad.gif

Yall know im not the type to throw extra hype on an album but SOONNNNNN this album is easily a 9/10. Seriously there's NO album released this year thatseven in its spectrum. Production is on point, content is there, whole flow of the album is
pimp.gif
. This IS HIP-HOP.

Im tempted to say this is easily a top 5 Wu solo album. Im riding out to this album until im tired of it.

September 8... I will be at Bestbuy buyin that OB4CL 1 AND 2 along with the classic 2001 release of The Blueprint
#%!% the blueprint 3
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Im tempted to say this is easily a top 5 Wu solo album.
i know alotta _'s throw the word classic around but this is definitely shapin up to be a classic...everything is on point, production, lyrics

def a top 5 Wu solo imo

Maybe since ive been listening to BS hip-hop for close to a decade is why this album is so refreshing. Im not even tyna hype this sh-- honestly.... its thatgood.

Only weak track I can say is "Mean Streets"and its not even weak just cant get into it.

I still stand by my original assessment 9/10 album.

I wanna see what my son Nay gon say... I know OB4CL is his fav album

Cd is dope, might turn into a classic, but I can't say it's top 5 wu-solo(my 5 being pt. 1, liquid swords, clientele, ironman, and return to the 36).Still buying it on release date though it's damn good.

i wasnt sure if this dude still got it, but this dude still got it

im only on Cold Outside but this %$@# is epic

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

That tracklisting on the first page is official?

I got a joint with 22 tracks on it...
Nah Wikipedia is official save one track; Baggin Crack

This is crazy to me tho why didn't Rae always make these cinematic concept story telling albums? Wasting time with Lex Diamond and Immobilarity. It seemshe hasn't lost anything he should've just been on this shhhh his whole career
smh.gif

damn.. i've seen nothing but positive responses all over the net. i'm interested to see how this album actually is...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This is crazy to me tho why didn't Rae always make these cinematic concept story telling albums? Wasting time with Lex Diamond and Immobilarity. It seems he hasn't lost anything he should've just been on this shhhh his whole career "{

Good looks. I got it.

smh.gif

Whats good with the Scram Jones joint Walk With Me?

They making a video for it but i don't have it in my file

Am I gonna be the first to say it? I don't care I'll say it cuz I believe it.

Classic. Definitely classic given the state hip hop is in and the standards ppl have for other rappers

Oh yea Busta is featured on About Me btw

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This is crazy to me tho why didn't Rae always make these cinematic concept story telling albums? Wasting time with Lex Diamond and Immobilarity. It seems he hasn't lost anything he should've just been on this shhhh his whole career
smh.gif

I think this happens when Ns just over think @@%*...

So it's safe to say this is probably the best hip-hop album in over a year? Maybe even longer...

Back
Top Bottom