OFFICIAL: ORLANDO MAGIC (3) @ TORONTO RAPTORS (6) - GAME 3 - 7:30PM - The Score/NBA TV

sick.gif
T.J., why you gotta do em like that?

The refs and calls in this game are a joke.

Half the Raptors are flopping all over the place.

the raptors are so corny.

flopping more than vlade divac.

bosh is a pansy and cant hang with dwight, so he has to flop everytime dwight looks his direction.

there is no way toronto is winning this series, no chance what so ever.

Bosh offensive foul on a screen.... now a HOWARD off. foul again. he has 4. atleast 2 of his fouls offensively... nba is a joke

this is getting ridiculous now. i thought this was a playoff game? what kind of calls are these???

bosh is softer than cotton. how is lil jameer nelson gonna bump into him and bosh acts like kimbo just hit him? clown.

and he's the only dude in the NBA that looks exactly like his teams mascot.

dwight gets 2 fouls off of illegal screens, and one off of bosh being a jit and bumping into him.

NBA refs need to tighten up, or go back to betting on the games

Good job Raps! I'll agree with some of the calls, but hey, it's part of the game. I hate Varajao the most for it too, but don't act like youwouldn't try to do it if your a playing game.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Good job Raps! I'll agree with some of the calls, but hey, it's part of the game. I hate Varajao the most for it too, but don't act like you wouldn't try to do it if your a playing game.

i agree to do anything to win but dang...have some integrity for yourself. if your a grown man throwin yourself onto the floor whenever someone touches youits not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom