OFFICIAL: ORLANDO MAGIC (3) @ TORONTO RAPTORS (6) - GAME 3 - 7:30PM - The Score/NBA TV

dwight gets 2 fouls off of illegal screens, and one off of bosh being a jit and bumping into him.
lol alright guy we get your point, you lost because of the flopping and the refs. i really dont care how we did it, as long as we got the win

ACC was rockin'.
one of the more intense and better games to watch this season definitely.
Open Jamario dunk, TJ owning Arroyo, Calderon and Kapono 3's and Bosh dunk before the half.
Hopefully we bring this intensity in game 4!!!!

im not your guy, pal.

i get your point, you know your team is wack, and will do anything including act like a WNBA team to get a W.

0% chance orlando loses game 4.

im not your guy, pal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha.

I get where you guys are coming from, feeling salty with respect to calls. Fine, there's no integrity in flopping, but you have to admit that Orlando didnot play well and the Raps did. Many missed open opportunities and Lewis was a bit too late to get hot. Plus, in combination with the flopping that got intofrustration with Howard, the double down on him sorta got to him and his young experience to remain calm in that situation showed with the turnovers.

My money is that your asking, "Where was the Magic we saw from Game 1?"
We Raps fans were asking the same for our squad in Game 1.

Both are shooting teams. Good game. I expect to see something close for Game 4 as in Game 2.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

im not your guy, pal.

i get your point, you know your team is wack, and will do anything including act like a WNBA team to get a W.

0% chance orlando loses game 4.

Why you getting all salty for, ol' man in the moon looking a.ss dude
laugh.gif

maninthemoon.jpg

Just came home from the game and my voice is done for. I was screaming everytime the Raps scored and signing "Jose, Jose, Jose" each time.
pimp.gif

It was an amazing atmosphere and the Raps really fed off the Home energy.

CHEAAAAAAAAAAA

how can fans not be salty when theyre gettin jerked on calls left and right.

raps did shoot the lights out, and we didnt show up, but the sissy play makes the win look pathetic.

you canadian fans are funny.

i just realized how funny it is for this dude to be making fun of Bosh's looks...kinda bold I would think
laugh.gif

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHO'S TAILGATING SATURDAY????

HOOOOOOWWWWW-AAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDD

THE BUILDING WAS BANANAS! GOOD TIME ALL AROUND, I'M DRUNK AND LIT OUT MY MIND AND MY VOICE IS DONE

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE SHOULD REALLY BE UP 2-1 BUT THATS THE CARDS WE ARE DEALT WITH AND THIS IS RAPTOR BASKETBALL!

GAME 4 SHOULD BE ANOTHER RIOT!

ACC CROWD = THE SIXTH MAN OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by soulize dp

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHO'S TAILGATING SATURDAY????

THE BUILDING WAS BANANAS! GOOD TIME ALL AROUND, I'M DRUNK AND LIT OUT MY MIND AND MY VOICE IS DONE

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE SHOULD REALLY BE UP 2-1 BUT THATS THE CARDS WE ARE DEALT WITH AND THIS IS RAPTOR BASKETBALL!

GAME 4 SHOULD BE ANOTHER RIOT!

ACC CROWD = THE SIXTH MAN OF THE YEAR

roll.gif

Hahaha. Where'd you all sit man?

My boy won tickets, court-side for game four... Damn exams.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Hahaha.

I get where you guys are coming from, feeling salty with respect to calls. Fine, there's no integrity in flopping, but you have to admit that Orlando did not play well and the Raps did. Many missed open opportunities and Lewis was a bit too late to get hot. Plus, in combination with the flopping that got into frustration with Howard, the double down on him sorta got to him and his young experience to remain calm in that situation showed with the turnovers.

My money is that your asking, "Where was the Magic we saw from Game 1?"
We Raps fans were asking the same for our squad in Game 1.

Both are shooting teams. Good game. I expect to see something close for Game 4 as in Game 2.

no doubt orlando didnt play well...they were bad the first quarter and horrible the second and dug themselves into a hole they couldnt get out of. (similarto toronto in games 1 and 2). and toronto played a heck of a game hitting shot after shot.

but thats not the reason i was unhappy about this game. i tuned in to expect a well fought out battle between two good teams. but with calls going the waythey were and players laying on the floor more than running on it its like dang whats the point of watching this. if me wanting to watch an actual "nbaplayoff" game and being unhappy about not seeing one makes me salty then please keep calling me NaCl.

Word is Jameer Nelson collapsed with a back spasm after the game, SVG hopes he is back for game 4...for another abusing by Forderon

BTW Saw a bunch of old fogies at the game...Q/DiplomatTdoT, dimsum1, thebusinessmanto, alexbee34, probably more but I was zoned out

I didnt get to see the second half, so I cant really comment on the game.

First half, we finally played well on both ends of the floor. Glad to see that.
We just have to take care of busienss in game 4.

GG Magic. See you guys Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom