Official OVO x JB Thread

There is nothing to be jealous or mad about,. You know how is it going to look the cats are going to camp since monday so unless you have no work or no life then you can by happy about this news.
For me all the state 23 releases are no go since they doing FCFS and people camp week before.

Most likely the ghost chairs are already there :rofl:
But they not doing FCFS tho. I'm one of those people that has a job to go to everyday so I'm excited about this raffle.

They killed registration cause of sneaker Twitter.

I'm sure Nike will tweet soon for new registrations

Really don't understand the hype on any of the OVOs but especially on this black pair. It's really ugly on that silhouette just like the XX CDP. The black cat 4 looked sick. I don't understand how an owl on an insole and ovo hidden under the sole make these desirable. Please help me understand besides the fact Drake is involved and they're limited.

Really don't understand the hype on any of the OVOs but especially on this black pair. It's really ugly on that silhouette just like the XX CDP. The black cat 4 looked sick. I don't understand how an owl on an insole and ovo hidden under the sole make these desirable. Please help me understand besides the fact Drake is involved and they're limited.
Why exactly are you in this thread if you clearly have ZERO interest in the thread that's about a shoe you don't like?

Please...help me understand.

RESELL.

That is all.

I'm not a fan of drake but I think these are nice, definitely trying to cop. Not every sneaker has to be bright and look like clown shoes.

Why exactly are you in this thread if you clearly have ZERO interest in the thread that's about a shoe you don't like?

Please...help me understand.

I came in to take a better look at the shoes and since this thread gets quite a bit of activity it is always near the top or the board. I'm not a Drake fanboy so initially I didn't know who or what ovo even was.I read some comments and some people are acting this release is some type of holy grail. It's really just an ugly black shoe. Hell the CDP & stealth Xs are more interesting than this. If people were really into a black X then the stealth should in theory have a much higher resale value than what it has. Of course someone will just take my last line and put some dumb meme or just an eyeroll emoji like it should be obvious that some limited Drake shoe is better than a regular mass produced retro no matter what it looks like. Kids these days.

Back
Top Bottom