Official OVO x JB Thread

Yea I saw some post yesterday that people were able to order but I didn't pay it any attention , figured those orders would be cancelled for the real release today, hopefully some members ate
Yes we did! 
nthat.gif

Are people stupid?

I  can cop any piece of the clothing on the canadian site add to cart instantly.

Does anyone have info on when these will be available to purchase on NDC or the app if you don't win the draw at 3?

Does anyone have info on when these will be available to purchase on NDC or the app if you don't win the draw at 3?
They wont be. It was in-store raffle, the NDC draw or bust.

Unless nike Drops them normally after having all types of issues with SNKRS this morning

brah they released early because they found out about bots... it was the fairest release method they could do.
I feel you, but they released basically a day before the actual release date, if anything just release at a random point during the actual release day.

brah they released early because they found out about bots... it was the fairest release method they could do.

But if bots are constantly running and they drop early, don't the bots still win.

Disregard if being sarcastic

But if bots are constantly running and they drop early, don't the bots still win.

Disregard if being sarcastic
Nah you are 10000% correct in regards to today, bots started running yesterday right after they found out but it was too late, manuals got it not bots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom