Official OVO x JB Thread

Looking for that size 10 too if anyone wants to throw an oop to Canada fam lol (doubt it though)

Question for previous winners, especially through boutique/local spots. How does the email notification for winners work from Mom and Pop shops? My cousin just won a pair allegedly but the spot telling him they gonna ship to him soon as an paypal invoice is paid. How does that work? 

Airball will never have the same meaning again..definitely feels worse to take an L when u cant even enter.

Need size 10 and 11.5 over here ...

I expect this only if they dont sell out at All Star weekend, I know they always flood those locations every year on almost every shoe released during the weekend.
I think even then there will be a restock.. maybe in a few months..

I had a game today that was postponed. I jokingly told my student manager if he didnt get me entered I was gonna never let him set foot in the gym. During the game he grabbed me and said coach Its just spinning and the countdown is ticking away! Hahaha it sucks but oh well just shoes. Really wanted an all black jordan X

Just chatted with Nike, this is what i got:
[COLOR=#red]Kameron: We weren't able to postpone the drawing, as we still had a lot of customers that had entered. What I am able to do is apply corporate feedback regarding this new drawing process, and all of the issues that occurred. Also, ask for a restock, or a re release of the OVO's as soon as possible because of all of the problems we had.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
The only freakin thing that worked well with this was the timer!!!
happy.gif
roll.gif

Kameron: We weren't able to postpone the drawing, as we still had a lot of customers that had entered. What I am able to do is apply corporate feedback regarding this new drawing process, and all of the issues that occurred. Also, ask for a restock, or a re release of the OVO's as soon as possible because of all of the problems we had.
Honestly, they say that after every shoe I ask about and isn't stocked. 

It has become protocol for them to ask that statement. 

Last edited:
Kameron: We weren't able to postpone the drawing, as we still had a lot of customers that had entered. What I am able to do is apply corporate feedback regarding this new drawing process, and all of the issues that occurred. Also, ask for a restock, or a re release of the OVO's as soon as possible because of all of the problems we had.

Honestly, they say that after every shoe I ask about and isn't stocked. 

It has become protocol for them to ask that statement. 

Oh i kno its a cookie cutter statement, just lettin everyone know they are gone.

Back
Top Bottom