Official OVO x JB Thread

3rd - I didn't assume, and I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread read it the same way I did 
laugh.gif

Look dude I'm not with the back and forward ish on NT I copped I'll do as I please with my ish and who the hell uses FC to price any damn thing!? Your a simp [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️
You do when your price was more expensive than FC was 
laugh.gif

^^ you got it. It's your world playboy.... [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️ Move along

Lmao, anyone lucky enough to land a pair of these? Other than that boy JayMoe?

BTW, be sure to post pics when you get bruh. I wanna see a real pic of em.

Last edited:
Yup crazy bro. First W I've ever got thru SNKRS app. I feel for anyone that couldn't get into the drawing tho that had to suck.
Tried to secure the Nike Air Cement 4s on the SNKRS app but A. It deleted my current payment information and B. Error/Air Balls were abundant. So I secured them on footlocker.com. 

Tried to secure the Nike Air Cement 4s on the SNKRS app but A. It deleted my current payment information and B. Error/Air Balls were abundant. So I secured them on footlocker.com. 
Glad you got a pair bro. One of the NTers I Fs wit winning that's what's really good. Congrats

Tried to submit my 1 entry for 21 mins. After i got entered, i basically got confirmation email immediately...and i mean within a few mins

Back
Top Bottom