Official OVO x JB Thread

I find it weird the some find it more limited than the white pair. I'm from the philippines we never had the whites but we had the black ovo's and they released almost 200 pairs. Yeezys 350 which are more limited for our country releases around 50 pairs only. It wasn't so hard for our country. i Guess we are lucky.

I find it weird the some find it more limited than the white pair. I'm from the philippines we never had the whites but we had the black ovo's and they released almost 200 pairs. Yeezys 350 which are more limited for our country releases around 50 pairs only. It wasn't so hard for our country. i Guess we are lucky.
I guess its based on allocations. Some pairs will land in the Philippines and some wont. Doesnt make it less or more limited.

due to vday obligations, i wont be able to make it to my timeslot tomorrow in NYC. who needs an oop on an 1130am slot for NYC SNKRS?

if nobody hits me up by the time im done rolling and smoking this bone im gonna just release it and goto sleep.

sorry if this is illegal please delete.

due to vday obligations, i wont be able to make it to my timeslot tomorrow in NYC. who needs an oop on an 1130am slot for NYC SNKRS?
if nobody hits me up by the time im done rolling and smoking this bone im gonna just release it and goto sleep.

View media item 1910785
This is why I joined NT. Gotta love the community.

This is why I joined NT. Gotta love the community.
thanks. somebody PMed me and i released it. hopefully he/she caught it.

I've never won a NDC raffle.  I'm beginning to think that they just don't like my email address or something.  LOL

Man just saw a pair pop up for $450 on ebay, very tempting
After checking eBay, it seems 99% of the Nike.com winners have them up for sale 
laugh.gif

There are soooo many on ebay 

Yes. These will be had for 300-400. Every damn pair is for sale lol.

:lol:

The whites never dropped that low, these sure as hell won't either.

They will drop a bit at first, but the market will dry up & the price will go up.

I remember the Don 2's dropped to like $600ish...then right back up in price to $800-1000.

Camo Supreme 5's are in that same boat...$280-300 about a month/2 months ago, now $400-500 already.

Last edited:

I've never won a NDC raffle.  I'm beginning to think that they just don't like my email address or something.  LOL
Me either. I've never even one an online raffle for a local store and I've been doing them since the bordeaux 7s last summer. I also don't know anyone who has won an NDC raffle which makes me a little suspicious.

white the same?
Someone posted in here that they produced about 10k less of the white pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom