Official OVO x JB Thread

Tryna figure out when did the OVO gear become Supreme???? all I wanted is a black XL shirt.... if I woulda thought I had a chance at the shoes I woulda got the shirt when they popped up....guess resellers are preparing to pay that 500+ for the shoes smdh can't win em all

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Nike can't set up a system that really works without major kinks. Checkout may be a headache at times but finishline has the most fairest way of them all
Finishline is by far the WORST! You haven't tried to cop off Finishline if you haven't had 4+ pending for about a week..... with no shoes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
tryna get these at 400 but noones budging haha.. might give it a month, since i was able to cop white and camo supremes at 350shipped each.

Lucky enough to cop both the cements and the OVOs yesterday, but it was a pain in the ***. Kept getting airballed and refreshing, sorry for those that got jammed on entering raffle.

Last edited:

tryna get these at 400 but noones budging haha.. might give it a month, since i was able to cop white and camo supremes at 350shipped each.
Just wait a couple weeks after all these suckers who are just showing their receipt as proof get off the ebay and stuff.  It'll settle down, I even noticed people trying to sell whites at a higher price right now because of hypes.

So anyone think local Nike stores that had the raffles for in store pickup might sell their unclaimed pairs?  Or you think they just gonna insider sell the rest of them...

21m just dropped ovos and sold out already lmao. dudes who were sittin outside camping for a surprise drop ate.

they're gone lmao had a friend right around the corner at the snkrs pop up, shot him a text at 12:08 and he ran over there. they were gone by the time he got there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom