Official OVO x JB Thread

pick ups from last week at the grove, pretty happy i never win anything
happy.gif

Last edited:
I say go TTS on these, usually 10's especially OG 10's are hella snug but these actually fit perfect. Not too tight but just enough snugness.

did everyone eat on this release...

Between all the size 8-9 cancelation/mix ups, the ovo store cancelations, and all the air ball entries and people who just couldn't submit I'd say no!

There were a fair amount like myself lucky & fortunate enough to get through on SNKRS and, those who scored at express stations and such, but I wouldn't

say everyone ate tho, hardly...my humbled opinion.

Last edited:
Between all the size 8-9 cancelation/mix ups, the ovo store cancelations, and all the air ball entries and people who just couldn't submit I'd say no!

There were a fair amount like myself lucky & fortunate enough to get through on SNKRS and, those who scored at express stations and such, but I wouldn't

say everyone ate tho, hardly...my humbled opinion.
And I'm still salty about the air balls. Lol I was Kobe in his rookie year, in the playoffs against the jazz with all the air balls.

And I'm still salty about the air balls. Lol I was Kobe in his rookie year, in the playoffs against the jazz with all the air balls.

Lol me 2! Funny you go wit that analogy cause I was that Kobe as well, but like Kobe in general I just kept shooting :nthat:

Last edited:
Snkrs wouldn't let me even log in. Finally went through all the way to the end. Instead of pressing submit button my ipad suggest I use the thumbprint verification option. When I pressed the ipad button and it sent me to the apple ipad main screen. I kicked myself out of snkrs and when I went back in the time was up. Ended up buying 4 pairs at resell.

Still debating if I want to hold on my size 12s or not. I do agree the gold symbol would've been better but they aren't a bad shoe and not bad to have since they are rare.

i just checked my OVOs to make sure everything checked out and i noticed this

WC4 receipt 
laugh.gif
 thank god they didnt send me the 4s

Still debating if I want to hold on my size 12s or not. I do agree the gold symbol would've been better but they aren't a bad shoe and not bad to have since they are rare.
I'm probably not keeping mine but I think I'm gonna hold on to them for a while.

Back
Top Bottom