Official OVO x JB Thread

Does anyone use the GOAT app? Im thinking of selling my extra pair but I really dont like selling on ebay.

I currently have my pair on GOAT. It's the only way to go! Safe for both the buyer/Seller. Fees are honestly cheaper than eBay. Hands down the best way to buy/sell sneakers because of the verification process. I sold the 72-10's on GOAT

I currently have my pair on GOAT. It's the only way to go! Safe for both the buyer/Seller. Fees are honestly cheaper than eBay. Hands down the best way to buy/sell sneakers because of the verification process. I sold the 72-10's on GOAT

so can the buyer pick who they want to buy from or just by price?

speaking of GOAT...

has anyone here bought from it?

just wondering how the process goes

I have it's pretty simple. After you make the purchase you wait for the seller to ship. They will get shipped to the goat company for a legit check then goat will ship to you

Excuse me but what's GOAT?
Good question i was trying to find out more about it the past few days
laugh.gif
app for selling and buying sneakers. my buddy uses it. claims its pretty good. just google "air goat"

Here's my Jordan X OVO collection so far. I'm only missing the white OVO's, both of the sweatsuits, and the duffle bag. Shoutout to @Dbrisk for helping me get the shirt and cap that released with the white pair. I thought I was gone have to pay resell for those and he shipped them to me for retail price!

Back
Top Bottom