Official OVO x JB Thread

I never noticed how easy these crease I worn mines 3x and there's a crease on the toe box and on the mid sole does anybody have the same problem

I never noticed how easy these crease I worn mines 3x and there's a crease on the toe box and on the mid sole does anybody have the same problem
I wear sneakershields in all my shoes to prevent this...especially in 10s. My OVO still look DS. I love that soft leather.

I wear sneakershields in all my shoes to prevent this...especially in 10s. My OVO still look DS. I love that soft leather.
Hmm I see but I don't like wearing them because my toes be bugging in them but I agree especially that stingray u think there's other way to remove the creases

Hmm I see but I don't like wearing them because my toes be bugging in them but I agree especially that stingray u think there's other way to remove the creases
So I'm a 9.5 and I wear thin finishline socks with my sneakershields. For a size 10 shoes I wear my sneakershields with some thick Nike Elite or Jordan socks. I have plenty of toe room. If I were you I would just wear thick socks to fill in the shoe so it won't flex as much. Plus it should give you comfort. You really can't steam decrease that shoe because the leather has texture. And stop walking on your tip toes LMAO!

So I'm a 9.5 and I wear thin finishline socks with my sneakershields. For a size 10 shoes I wear my sneakershields with some thick Nike Elite or Jordan socks. I have plenty of toe room. If I were you I would just wear thick socks to fill in the shoe so it won't flex as much. Plus it should give you comfort. You really can't steam decrease that shoe because the leather has texture. And stop walking on your tip toes LMAO!
Well I wear a size 10 but I got a size 9.5 for the same reason because the 10s run big IMO but they fit fine but I honestly stop buying sneaker shields for a while because there gonna creases either way but I walk normal I don't wanna look like a penguin but thanks for the input appreciate it I just gues u can't stop a shoe from creasing

Need to stay away from those NY's man they starting to look way too much like these for me 
laugh.gif
 can't be doing them impulse buys.

how do jordan 10s fit? scooped a 8.5 this morning waiting for it in the mail, but i usually wear a size 9 in most shoes (although ive sized down for certain shoes), hoping these run a bit big at least lol

how do jordan 10s fit? scooped a 8.5 this morning waiting for it in the mail, but i usually wear a size 9 in most shoes (although ive sized down for certain shoes), hoping these run a bit big at least lol
You could probably fit in it, I can usually do an 8.5 in some J's and I heard the 10's are kinda big.

RIF has been super hit and miss. I usually do better on Craigslist. Initially I had it high, and people were still coming in the 300's.
I know rif has higher prices now than flight club, flight wants 500 and rif has them for 575 outrageous and the reason why people come in with those offers is because of NT lol when people ask for price checks they always be coming in at 350-380 lol but Clive been successful in craigslist getting what I want you just have to convince the person

I know rif has higher prices now than flight club, flight wants 500 and rif has them for 575 outrageous and the reason why people come in with those offers is because of NT lol when people ask for price checks they always be coming in at 350-380 lol but Clive been successful in craigslist getting what I want you just have to convince the person

I always thought FC was higher. I had 3 pair. I kept one, sold the other for $650 on release day via craigslist, and this is my other pair. Not really in a hurry, but the offers in the 3's are getting old.

I always thought FC was higher. I had 3 pair. I kept one, sold the other for $650 on release day via craigslist, and this is my other pair. Not really in a hurry, but the offers in the 3's are getting old.
Now a days rif is getting more expensive than FC have u checked what there asking and yea if u sold out in release date it's most likely because the hype was at all time but now that the hype died down and more kicks are coming that's why their offering that's but yea just be patient and you'll get 450-550 I sold my whites 9/10 for 500 yesterday

Back
Top Bottom