Official OVO x JB Thread

only available on snkrs.. I'm already expecting the L.. but them sbb's the week after.. will go hard for those

Yep might be like the wings, but I'm cool with that
2q9miaq.jpg

k3ndy8.jpg

Compared to the last OVO release, this will definitely not end well :frown:

Last edited:
See that's what I hate. The control is out of my hands now. If I had 20 raffle tickets in my hands and caught an L I'd accept it. But this... It's going to take a blessing from God to cop lol. Or cheating

See that's what I hate. The control is out of my hands now. If I had 20 raffle tickets in my hands and caught an L I'd accept it. But this... It's going to take a blessing from God to cop lol. Or cheating
Im sure a blessing from Jay-Z would get them to you before a blessing from GOD.

wow at only one footlocker getting these

Does anyone have info on the other stores that are getting them, I figured the stores that got the ovo 10's will have these too. A friend of mine said that solefly is getting them for sure.

Even though by not having in NYC, it lowers my chance of getting this, but all the big NYC resellers aren't going to get the BD pairs, makes me feel better. And maybe everyone has a better chance online.

But I already saw them big time resellers had preorders for sale, I wonder where they going to get them from

Draw only makes me feel a little better honestly, getting a ton of raffles to still take a ton of Ls is the worst. At least the draw is quick and painless.

Another Nike draw, well guess I'm paying resell, on another note some bozo hit me up for a trade, my PSNY 12s+Paris 10s for his 'legit' OVO 12s, he swore they were legit but he sold the box, what a joke.

I often sell boxes.....without shoes. In fact I am paid quite well from boxes in the resell market. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Niketowns did do the draws for black OVO Xs..  But I haven't seen them do it in a while, it made me wonder if they stopped altogether.

Back
Top Bottom