Official OVO x JB Thread

Got lucky with the Jordan 10 OVOs and hope to have lightning strike twice.  If not, then it wasn't mean to be.  Happy resale szn to those who cop! lol

Signed up for the Footaction launch...don't see a 'head start' like the Yeezys had.

Oh well...we'll see how it goes.

They just did it for Banned 1s.
nothing but salty *** emplyees at the niketowns when i picked up both my ovos and banneds
laugh.gif

hopefully i cook with these too

​That thing they did for all star weekend, you had to reserve entry. It was like a bus or a train car or something with restocks/unreleased drops.
yeah, they did it here in santa monica right next to the nike store. see all these people in line for wc4 at nike, go into nikexpress at 10:30 and walk out with OVO and WC4, was a good day.

went twice, coworker went 3 times and got the white ovo restock sunday that weekend

So heard tell that nike.ca doesn't have SNKRS ... Wanted to confirm before purchasing a box for packages to be forwarded from.

Anyone know if the Ovo store in LA is doing a raffle? I know they did with the black ovo 10s but there is no news that they are for the 12s.

Ill give someone a 30% off footlocker.com code for going to the flight23 store in chicago today or tomorrow. PM me for details. :smile:

Just curious for those who plan on wearing them; what is it about these version of 12s that make them a must cop? Is it the quality? Materials used? Drake influence? Do you like these more than the black version?

No judgement just wondering

I like the black version myself. But def will try at these

Just curious for those who plan on wearing them; what is it about these version of 12s that make them a must cop? Is it the quality? Materials used? Drake influence? Do you like these more than the black version?

For me it's a mixture of all the above. Plus the colorway is just really clean and can go with anything. If Ovos were an ugly colorway I would pass. I wouldn't pay resell for these though. It's retail or bust.

Ehh, they're clean, they won't be worthless, the quality will be ATLEAST decent, and if you're a fan of the artist it's a plus

Back
Top Bottom