Official OVO x JB Thread

They care to a small exist, but in the grand scheme of things they dont care. Because you can b*** n moan all you want about striking out and bots winning, but youll be back for the next release still trying to give them your money, and the next, and the next ...

They care to a small exist, but in the grand scheme of things they dont care. Because you can b*** n moan all you want about striking out and bots winning, but youll be back for the next release still trying to give them your money, and the next, and the next ...

Nah. Actually my JB/Nike purchases went way down the last 2 years. It's just too much nonsense involved and my time is too valuable to run around putting actual effort into copping French Blue 12s when I can cop so much other dope stuff with much less nonsense involved.

If I remember correctly the phone numbers used are ViOP numbers which is no go for nike
It worked for me /shrug. 

I made all these accounts for the white ovo x drop, I forget what the app was called, I don't have it anymore. iirc there are a bunch of apps on the app / google play store.

You sir win quote of the day

Surprisingly, out of the only 9 raffles that I did through snkrs , I only ever won the psny and wing 12s. Seems like I'm lucky with limited 12s. Hopefully that's the case this weekend.

They don't get our money and that's why they don't care.People with Jordan contracts pay for the shoes.

It's how retail works

any scripts for the Saturday release? PM me
roll.gif
 dudes asking for scripts  22 post , man I see why people dont help anymore 

So have any boutique stores received these yet?
any scripts for the Saturday release? PM me

Yes.

Does anyone know how these will be separated from the fakes (that are already out)?

The stingray is too shiny on the fakes and as always with the fakes stitching is an issue - look at the top eyelet stitching which will tend to be messy or the stitching along the body which will have uneven stitch marks. Lastly the shape sometimes tends to be off because the fakes are using an earlier mold.

Yes.
The stingray is too shiny on the fakes and as always with the fakes stitching is an issue - look at the top eyelet stitching which will tend to be messy or the stitching along the body which will have uneven stitch marks. Lastly the shape sometimes tends to be off because the fakes are using an earlier mold.

To separate the real from the fakes is simple
LOOK at the owl
The fakes have a huge head compared to the real ones it's just not proportioned correctly
Dead give away especially if you have a existing ovo pair

Nah. Actually my JB/Nike purchases went way down the last 2 years. It's just too much nonsense involved and my time is too valuable to run around putting actual effort into copping French Blue 12s when I can cop so much other dope stuff with much less nonsense involved.

But youre still buying regardless is the point. Whether its JB or other shoes youre still in it and they know what shoes will bring ppl out

They don't get our money and that's why they don't care.People with Jordan contracts pay for the shoes.

It's how retail works

Ok .. same thing in the end, Nike got its money right? People still coming back right?

Back
Top Bottom