Official OVO x JB Thread

I'll try my one entry on SNKRS and hope I land my first pair off the app. I've tried on like 10 pairs and never won. I like my chances lol

not sure about that @DomoSavage  ....the NYC 10s with the pearlized black finish just came off as an oil slick but the black OVO 10s are a classy black offering even with the ostentatious stingray. 

Last edited:
Has anybody heard any news of the apparel dropping with the OVO 12's? I love my velour sweatpants from the 10's and would love to cop some more OVO x Jordan stuff at retail.

Clean and would really stand out if you have the 10's. Definitely going for em'. 
happy.gif

Extremely glad that these XIIs are releasing via the Draw. At least everyone will have a fair chance to cop instead of being pillaged by bots.

Hopefully i get lucky and can get these, Drake is one of my favorite artists & i've stuck out on every OVO release so far

Last edited:

Extremely glad that these XIIs are releasing via the Draw. At least everyone will have a fair chance to cop instead of being pillaged by bots.

Hopefully i get lucky and can get these, Drake is one of my favorite artists & i've stuck out on every OVO release so far

^[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] these will be a straight up hit or miss on snkrs

There has to be way Nike can automatically ban people with multiple accounts from the draw. You shouldn't be able to enter the draw 5 times let alone 1,000 times like people with bots do. It should be one entry per name and residence unless multiple individuals at a household have separate cards in their own name. I've always only entered 1 time. Won the Gum/Navy and Cherry lows and the Gym Red Alternate 12. 

Struck out on Wings, Breds, etc. 

^^^ how would that work: ban folks with the same address (so parents couldn't order for themselves and kids, or spouses would be ineligible), ban along emails, or maybe along emails (but then again most folks have multiple emails so there's an easy workaround). the non-ViOP phone verification was a good try by SNKRS (but because they tied the app stock to the site stock it detoothed a little bit the phone verification). 

Damn been out the game for a bit I haven't copped anything in a while sucks being out here in Washington there's hardly any sneaker heads and hardly any malls that carry retro Jays I hope I have luck with these

^^^ how would that work: ban folks with the same address (so parents couldn't order for themselves and kids, or spouses would be ineligible), ban along emails, or maybe along emails (but then again most folks have multiple emails so there's an easy workaround). the non-ViOP phone verification was a good try by SNKRS (but because they tied the app stock to the site stock it detoothed a little bit the phone verification). 
You can download an app that makes unlimited phone numbers that can receive verification texts. 

Nike could limit it to one adult size entry and one GS size entry per card in a household. So, a dad could enter himself and one child and the mom could enter herself and one child.

Also, I stated one entry per household unless the individuals had their own card under a different name. So, you and your spouse could both enter under your own credit card. Anyways, my point is that Nike should do something because bots still eat on SNKRS app through multiple accounts (usually 100+).

Furthermore, some people get lucky and eat multiple times because they have like 10 accounts and go 2/10 while the average app user has 1-2 probably and the 2nd account is probably their sibling's or spouse's account.

Last edited:
There has to be way Nike can automatically ban people with multiple accounts from the draw. You shouldn't be able to enter the draw 5 times let alone 1,000 times like people with bots do. It should be one entry per name and residence unless multiple individuals at a household have separate cards in their own name. I've always only entered 1 time. Won the Gum/Navy and Cherry lows and the Gym Red Alternate 12. 

Struck out on Wings, Breds, etc. 

The answer to that is easy. Nike just has to reaunthethicate SNKRS accounts the day of the the Draw using complex authentication schemes like math questions, trivia questions, etc. They could also require users to allow Nike to cross-reference phone numbers with major cell phone carriers. No reason to allow people to game the system so easily. Nike just doesn't care enough.

The answer to that is easy. Nike just has to reaunthethicate SNKRS accounts the day of the the Draw using complex authentication schemes like math questions, trivia questions, etc. They could also require users to allow Nike to cross-reference phone numbers with major cell phone carriers. No reason to allow people to game the system so easily. Nike just doesn't care enough.
Why should they care? Hell, if people go through all that to get the shoe, they must be the ones that REALLY want them. Whomp whomp

Definitely good options but agreed. Nike knows the shoes are going to sell out regardless. The "draw" is just a "hey, we're making it random and fair" response when it's really not. All SNKRS does is limit the amount of pairs that are copped by bots rather than eliminate them altogether. Instead of copping 50 pairs easily, maybe a bot cops 15-20 pairs with 500+ accounts. Now, I'm sure there are bots out there who can solve complex authentication schemes but even adding those eliminates a significant amount of the bots out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom