Official OVO x JB Thread

I have a friend in LA who knows nothing about sneakers, but I wanna ask her to go in the draw. Can someone explain how it is done? (I'm not in the US). Does she just download the SNKRS app?

I highly doubt you're gonna get codes this time around. That footaction downtown is straight up secretive with their codes now lmao
Thats what im saying............Last time i had to have my cousin go in there and check in for me, lol.

This **** p much gonna be near impossible.

Its gonna be exactly like the whites + p much 80% of folks reported Ls that day

What time did the OVO app drop the white 12s? 

We got a dilemma folks. You gone have to either hit up OVO app/online at 10 AM CST or SNKRS at 10 AM CST. You won't be quick enough to do both. Millions entering SNKRS. Only real OVO fans hitting up their store BUT the Shopify bots are getting tweaked now by resellers. I feel like I got no shot smh

Quote those "multiple times" please, be my guest cause I know I haven't.
Post 15753 and 15732. Were the posts that I was referring to because I remembered seeing them. I guess you really haven't paid attention to anything OVO. Anyways you got your question answered...and you are welcome.

I swear the boost babies come out every OVO release. I love boost and adidas, but I mean I had a guy ask what was so important about that certain footaction. Straight up said Bulls ring a bell? 
mean.gif

Honestly I think I have a better shot on snkrs draw
I imagine that FA gonna be a madhouse picking it up if you win

Last edited:
and one footsite store in chicago. No disrespect but you have asked this question multiple times.You need to start following J23 and OVO via twitter

says the guy who tried making a dilemma out of the ovo app vs applying for a draw on snrks......

you have til 11 or 12 with the snkrs.

it aint going nowhere for the whole hour. applying early doesnt mean ish

Back
Top Bottom