Official OVO x JB Thread

I don't think anyone has a retail pair to legit check yet. Probably gotta at least wait until Saturday
Dont have to have a legit pair to tell if they`re real or not. Fakes are not perfect at all. Still 3-4 differences that anyone can tell.

One main one that NO bootleg manufacturer has corrected up to this point..

Anyone know if there's a reservation system for the OVO store in Toronto? Will be in town that weekend and would love to grab a pair.

What zip code are you guys using for the FA app (NYC heads)? Says they cant find a store near me

Last edited:
What zip code are you guys using for the FA app (NYC heads)? Says they cant find a store near me
Just google a Chicago zip code, not difficult at all

And Ima pass by ovo today with my grandma, I'll update y'all on the line situation

I think people are keeping codes for this release. Oddly enough I saw on IG a consignment ship bayarea with 10 min head for the FA CHITown.

Something to consider, I checked in one time using a code for another shoe I didn't want, and it gave me the extra min head start for a pair of yeezy's I did want.

I don't know if they fixed that, but its worth a try...

I'll head that way, doubt they deaded the raffle in one day considering it's a 4 day raffle

Heard parking is a ***** at that Footaction in Chicago. Anyone got any tips on parking? Gonna make the drive into the city in a lil bit.

Any help would be great. I got you on the check in code once I get there so long as the auto checkin doesn't work. Which in my case, would be every time. Lol always telling me the beacons not in range when I'm standing right next to it.

But yeah what's up with parking NT folks?

Heard parking is a ***** at that Footaction in Chicago. Anyone got any tips on parking? Gonna make the drive into the city in a lil bit.

Any help would be great. I got you on the check in code once I get there so long as the auto checkin doesn't work. Which in my case, would be every time. Lol always telling me the beacons not in range when I'm standing right next to it.

But yeah what's up with parking NT folks?
Yes, its pretty much non-existent.

What i did was found someone in a facebook group that also won. Once of us would park and ride with the other.............One would go in and the other would drive around til the other was done.........then switch. I`d suggest someone you`ve dealt with before, since either youd be driving his car or he`d be driving yours.

Cuts parking costs in half and saves alot of walking. Also helps with Jack boys that might be lurking around the area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom