Official OVO x JB Thread

Told y'all before......you HAVE to stay positive about everything. Everyone coming in saying they're waiting on their L, you're right, you're speaking that L into existence. Look back in this thread at what I said......and bam, I won the draw at Nike Chicago. I haven't won there since the cigar and champagne 7s and still have footaction tomorrow to find out about. Stay positive, as simple as it sounds, and you'll get everything you want

View media item 2336252

Told y'all before......you HAVE to stay positive about everything. Everyone coming in saying they're waiting on their L, you're right, you're speaking that L into existence. Look back in this thread at what I said......and bam, I won the draw at Nike Chicago. I haven't won there since the cigar and champagne 7s and still have footaction tomorrow to find out about. Stay positive, as simple as it sounds, and you'll get everything you want

I'm pretty positive someone will sell me a 9.5 for retail :smile:

With that said, we also need to be reasonable [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2336252
except that I have no places that'll have them besides the city and that's 3 hours away

except that I have no places that'll have them besides the city and that's 3 hours away
Stop thinking of the places you can't get them from and focus on the ones you can. You still have the Nike online draw and OVO store (although I know bots kill that).

Check this video out. Dudes Voice is kinda creepy, but the message is undeniable.

took the L train to Soho
double L because L train doesn't go to SoHo 
laugh.gif

damn when was the draw i missed out.. never got a notification.. did they drop in DC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom