Official OVO x JB Thread

Look kinda like the wools

Look kinda like the wools from a very far distance with fog lol!

I was able to cop the wool for under retail a couple of days ago and... there is two different word!
They're not totally different man. I mean to the sneakerhead sure, two totally different shoes but to the average person they're pretty friggen similar. I mean I'm not a hardcore sneaker fanatic so maybe that's why I see it that way but just my opinion. I still love the shoes but I stand by what I said lol. 

I hate the Wool's. Please don't compare the two because the Wool's are trash compared to these...especially holding both in hand.

I will say the whools are super comfy and keep your feet warm. I wear them to work because they are all black. I work in a corporate office so it's nice to wear
My js to work. They don't even compare though to the ovo 12s. Just sayin

I will say the whools are super comfy and keep your feet warm. I wear them to work because they are all black. I work in a corporate office so it's nice to wear
My js to work. They don't even compare though to the ovo 12s. Just sayin

Ok, I feel bad now. Maybe the Wool's aren't trash, but you're right, they don't compare to the OVO 12. I just love these black ones so much. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Yeah I can't speak on quality or in hand feel. I just think they look pretty similar from a few feet away. 

It's all good . No need to feel bad at all. Quality is different for sure. Personally I like the on feet feel of the ovo. Almost like they have weighted front toe boxes or something. Whool is nice beater shoe . Quality on the ovo is tighter feel to the whool . Ovo def heavy but that stingray sets it off. Hope they don't crease like every other 12 after 3 wears. Just ordered some wings. Can't wait to inspect those

Yeah I can't speak on quality or in hand feel. I just think they look pretty similar from a few feet away. 
If you can barely tell the difference between grey wool and black suede from a few feet away, you need some glasses fam. lol.

Thats like me saying all white girls 25 and under look the same..........................Oh wait

I have seen a picture of a grey suede 12s on a video by sneakerfiles... i don't know where this information is coming from but if it's real, i'll probably grab them for a beater use and let my ovo sit at home!

I have seen a picture of a grey suede 12s on a video by sneakerfiles... i don't know where this information is coming from but if it's real, i'll probably grab them for a beater use and let my ovo sit at home!
I'm wearing them right now.

If you can barely tell the difference between grey wool and black suede from a few feet away, you need some glasses fam. lol.

Thats like me saying all white girls 25 and under look the same..........................Oh wait

I dunno, maybe it's just me then. I still feel like they look very similar, I'm not saying identical, but pretty similar to each other.

The average person would not know the difference, but we notice if the 23 on the heel is not glossy enough or the stitch pattern does not line up, ya kno

So I've got my other pair on StockX, I'm the one with the size 10s at $500. Since this afternoon I've been getting emails from StockX because of two idiots repeatedly under cutting each other. I started out today around lunch time as the lowest Ask at 500. Then I get an email saying the new lowest Ask is 499, and then 498 and then 497. So I got curious and decided to see what's going on, there are two clowns that keep dropping their price by a dollar so they can be cheaper than the other 
laugh.gif
. They're now at 493 so if anyone needs a pair of size 10's wait till the end of the night, these idiots will have dropped the price to about 450 or something 
roll.gif

Last edited:
What happens if one of the tell tale signs of a fake white pair are on the black pair?

Example:

I have this 'flaw' on my black pair which came from stockx.

So I've got my other pair on StockX, I'm the one with the size 10s at $500. Since this afternoon I've been getting emails from StockX because of two idiots repeatedly under cutting each other. I started out today around lunch time as the lowest Ask at 500. Then I get an email saying the new lowest Ask is 499, and then 498 and then 497. So I got curious and decided to see what's going on, there are two clowns that keep dropping their price by a dollar so they can be cheaper than the other 
laugh.gif
. They're now at 493 so if anyone needs a pair of size 10's wait till the end of the night, these idiots will have dropped the price to about 450 or something 
roll.gif

I think they do that to notify the bidders as well.

What happens if one of the tell tale signs of a fake white pair are on the black pair?

Example:

I have this 'flaw' on my black pair which came from stockx.
Both of my pairs have that "flaw" as well. One was picked up from the Toronto OVO store, raffle win, and the other from the Canadian OVO online shop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom