Official OVO x JB Thread

I’m actually glad they’re dropping the same day, increases my chances of at least getting one. However, I feel these are somewhat underwhelming and with all the other stuff dropping won’t care if I don’t get these.

Here’s something me good pics of the black pair...

C866F09D-F5E6-4C8B-ACA3-34310044E5F4.jpeg
8607CE3E-A969-4E41-9E20-6B5DD0AE4F02.jpeg
303A4073-C589-4D86-A7D8-3EF45A53522C.jpeg

These are priority #1 from the set...I can circle circle back on the white pair if need be...

Yack. Don’t like Suede back on blacks.. will try for white. I could def see these dropping into the 10s resell range at some point.. 3-350.

Black ones are the only ones I would shoot for ... but they look like the poor man's confettis. Ashy Larry is back on those side panels. Wish it had the same suede as the Breds, those were straight fire on quality.

If I can't get those 88 dunk contest 3s, I will for sure try for either the white or black.

Where the white ovo 12s available at villa??? went to a consignment shop they had a pair for $500 I asked the owner where he got them from and he said his friend was a manger at villa and he had scoped up multiple pairs, I don’t think they were available at villa

Where the white ovo 12s available at villa??? went to a consignment shop they had a pair for $500 I asked the owner where he got them from and he said his friend was a manger at villa and he had scoped up multiple pairs, I don’t think they were available at villa
Nope. I work for them and we did not receive any ovo shoe because we don't have an tier 0 account.

Back
Top Bottom