Official OVO x JB Thread

Kill the confettis? Lol nah. Not with this trash quality. They may win bc the side sole piece is gold vs rainbow stuff, but all else doesn't match em.

If only the OVOs would have kept that back panel suede for the side panels these blacks would have been a slam dunk. I'm disappointed they kept the good, Bred type suede, on the back sides, but then went Ashy Larry through the mid. Why? Smh

Last edited:
I want both pairs but I like the black ones better and if I get the black pair I’m definitely keeping the confetti 8’s

I wonder how they are doing the release seeing how they both come out on the same day

I haven't tried to get any of the previous OVO Jordans. Is it limited to Nike stores, SNKRS App and NDC or is the release a little bit wider than that?

I haven't tried to get any of the previous OVO Jordans. Is it limited to Nike stores, SNKRS App and NDC or is the release a little bit wider than that?

Probably same as the other ones. Flight 23 store in Chicago. OVO flagship stores, and select JB accounts and Snkrs draw. Nike stores don’t get them.

It ever won’t end up on NDC/regular site.

They should drop em fcfs so folks will have to pick what they wanna go after first.. Gold toes, white ovo, Black ovo. But knowing Nike they’ll break it up into separate times/draws like the off white release.

They should drop em fcfs so folks will have to pick what they wanna go after first.. Gold toes, white ovo, Black ovo. But knowing Nike they’ll break it up into separate times/draws like the off white release.
Definitely, Nike will find some way to **** this up...they always do.

Nike official photos
Air Jordan 8 OVO
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Blur
Style Code: AA1239-135
Release Date: February 16, 2018
Price: $225
Drake-OVO-Air-Jordan-8-White-AA1239-135-Release-Date.jpg
Drake-OVO-Air-Jordan-8-White-AA1239-135-Release-Date-Side.jpg
Drake-OVO-Air-Jordan-8-White-AA1239-135.jpg
Drake-OVO-Air-Jordan-8-White-AA1239-135-Release-Date-Top-Insole.jpg
Drake-OVO-Air-Jordan-8-White-AA1239-135-Release-Date-Heel.jpg
Drake-OVO-Air-Jordan-8-White-AA1239-135-Release-Date-Owl-Pull-Tab.jpg