Official OVO x JB Thread

had a sz 12 in the cart for my cousin putting in information cause its on app and sold out! hopefully can find a pair close to retail !!!

Got a bank statement in the mail today. Turns out that the white pair OVO 8 was marked as suspicious activity being that it was a 2nd charge from them and also not normal for me to have orders from another country. That's the reason why that white pair of fell through.

Oh well no sweat off my back.

I gotta stop coming in here. Now I want the white pair to complete the set :lol: :ohwell:>D

IMG_3412.PNG

Well looks like I struck when the iron was hot... for buying anyways.
Was so mad after missing the restock, I put a bid in and got lucky.
Now if I could just get free throw lines for 350 :lol:

Good to see resell isn't much higher than buying from OVO themselves lol

I wish I could've copped for the price shipped on Nike but its cool. Can't wait to receive these.. it's been a great month for sure

Randomly won these on SNKRS (never won a raffle before). Do you think the resell would go up/down within a couple months IF drake leaves jb.
No way to guess the future. It is an OVO collab so it has some weight, but these things wont be going anywhere crazy in terms of resale value for a few years at least.

White pair from OVO NJ shipped

Usually when anything is shipped UPS Ground, I always get it around 6 or 7 days no matter what. Pair is showing for Friday though.. we'll see :nerd:

So my girl must have entered on the Ovo raffle for me and used an email I rarely use or ever checked and just never mentioned she used that email...Well just checked it and saw I won a white pair...Welp lesson learned...SMH Haha

Last edited:
Saw a guy at work wearing the white OVO 12s... first time ever seeing them in person. They were pretty beat up. Could have been fake as I have already seen a couple of dudes rockin fake Js in Peoria (saw a guy wearing all red 12s today, and last week there was a guy wearing blue velvet 11s).

A beat up 12 ovo white... hum that person don't have other white shoe haha, i have worn my "rock" pair like 6 times and they still looks brand new!
Those all red 12 is a direct CN purchase alert haha

Man... finally tried these on, and they are straight butter. THe only other pair of 8s I own are the cool greys in a size 11, and I don't remember them feeling this good on foot. I'm over here looking at my PM 4s like a red headed step child...

Back
Top Bottom