Official OVO x JB Thread

IMG_1583.jpg

OVO pair just came in, not my size though .....

Just copped the white pair on stockx for $294. These don't seem appreciated as a collab. I enjoy simple shoes that are wearable like these especially being 28. I can't do the bright colors and patent leather on shoes anymore. Guess my taste has changed

8’s just came in from OVO app restock. Actually my first pair of 8’s. I may have too many black sneakers.

3AEA7645-A358-4EBF-A638-4C94F457F84D.jpeg
The brown boxes though :nerd:

OVO 8 and 10s are my personal favorites...the 12s are trash to me (they look weird on my feet :lol:)

Bro, 12s are the best looking jordans asides from the 3s, probably the most durable too. Buy yourself a pair of playoffs or taxis put them on foot with some black jeans and then evaluate.

Bro, 12s are the best looking jordans asides from the 3s, probably the most durable too. Buy yourself a pair of playoffs or taxis put them on foot with some black jeans and then evaluate.
had OG cherrys back in the 90s. love them.
got the Taxis when they retrod in 2013(?)
wore em a couple times but ended up selling.
just not my style anymore

I used 12s for bball.

to answer the question above, I still wear Js. 3, 1, 4, 7, 8 and 10.
Just something about the 12s and even 11s I can't rock them casually anymore.
I've always been a fan of Adidas, Puma, Converse, NB and Nike. But Nike is always top dawg for me- (presto, nike free, air max, etc)

got lucky on the black pair on restock, havent worn 8s before are they comfortable for casual use?

Never ordering from Stockx again. First time I ordered from there they sent me some horrible looking green Gatorade 6's that I couldn't believe they would let pass through the system. This time around I order the Ovo 8's in black on the 16th and I still haven't received them. Tracking said they shipped to me on the 26th and estimated delivery was March 5th! Doesn't stockx use 2 day shipping?! Now today I go to track and it says the package was lost. It never even left the initial shipping area in Arizona (I thought Stockx was in Detroit.... won't get into that now though) so how could it be lost if it hasn't even moved. Sounds like some sketchy **** to me and stockx trying to cover their asses and put the blame on UPS. I'm done with them. Don't buy from them guys.

Back
Top Bottom