Official OVO x JB Thread

At least Im saved from overpaying. Dropped 385 shipped on stock and they are like 100 cheaper now. Gonna get refunded and grab a pair of whites and a pair of blacks off of GOAT!

Just dropped in from the restock. Shipped from NJ to VA so it only took 2 days which was cool

55E2D649-C78E-4134-A20D-3CFB8DED5104.jpeg

Was expecting to feel a little more about these but it's not hitting me.. I wish it was a bit more color on these. Some extra gold on the eyelets would be nice, or even that mid panel without so much white

Probably gonna UNDS tommorow for a bit to see how it changes for me

Just dropped in from the restock. Shipped from NJ to VA so it only took 2 days which was cool

55E2D649-C78E-4134-A20D-3CFB8DED5104.jpeg

Was expecting to feel a little more about these but it's not hitting me.. I wish it was a bit more color on these. Some extra gold on the eyelets would be nice, or even that mid panel without so much white

Probably gonna UNDS tommorow for a bit to see how it changes for me
Didn't know your local bro. That said, yeah, it's a bit underwhelming. Great quality on these but execution, not so much.

Last edited:
Crazy people getting their restock pairs and I still haven't even gotten my pair I ordered from Stockx the day they released. Don't buy from Stockx!

$400? You done goofed my guy :lol: could've just copped another pair right after

Then again that would probably be awkward having to see him later if he saw the price online somewhere and wanted his **** back lol

Crazy people getting their restock pairs and I still haven't even gotten my pair I ordered from Stockx the day they released. Don't buy from Stockx!
I ordered mine from there and got them in 4 days on release day. Might want to email them

Was looking through my backup gallery and came across this, Dec 2015

78A31F00-AD3C-4ED7-89E3-5DD023FD8C26.jpeg

This was more of what I getting at earlier. Some color on the eyelets would be straight too but the midpart color makes all the difference :smokin

Didn't know your local bro. That said, yeah, it's a bit underwhelming. Great quality on these but execution, not so much.
Word, what part? I've only seen about 2 NT'ers from here and one lives in NOVA so this is interesting :lol:

4F54512F-C4D8-483A-A746-CB86B920DD51.png :nerd::nerd:
Was looking through my backup gallery and came across this, Dec 2015

78A31F00-AD3C-4ED7-89E3-5DD023FD8C26.jpeg

This was more of what I getting at earlier. Some color on the eyelets would be straight too but the midpart color makes all the difference :smokin

Word, what part? I've only seen about 2 NT'ers from here and one lives in NOVA so this is interesting :lol:
Ashburn homie8)

My bid at $260 was accepted. Dont think I can get it any lower than that. Happy with my double up.

I ordered mine from there and got them in 4 days on release day. Might want to email them

Yeah I thought Stockx used two day shipping. This pair took 6 business days. The seller shipped a little late as well. Supposed to finally be getting them tomorrow. Stockx can be really fast or extremely slow. I try not to use them much.

Back
Top Bottom