Official OVO x JB Thread

just got a delayed shipping email from nike. isnt supposed to ship out until the 24th 
mean.gif

last time i got an email like this was for the oreo 1.0 flyknit racers and nike wound up cancelling my order after the delayed date 
mean.gif
mean.gif

prayers

just got a delayed shipping email from nike. isnt supposed to ship out until the 24th :smh:

last time i got an email like this was for the oreo 1.0 flyknit racers and nike wound up cancelling my order after the delayed date :smh: :smh:

prayers

Just got hit with the same thing. Never got this before so it's not looking good

Went to Nike ATL this morning and they said they sold the unclaimed pairs as well Sunday. For the apparel, all they have left is the shirts and the white hat.
Dog all i'm tryna find is the white hat lol. Sold out online. Were the only niketowns that got theme like CHI, NY, ATL, and SF?

Last edited:

Anyone get an email from NDC saying shipping will be delayed?
Mine are still "in progress" but I have tracking for cement 4s.  Doesn't sound like they're both gonna be in the same pack.  I guess it wouldn't be anyway because it was two separate orders.

Last edited:
I called up a service rep and they said shipping was delayed because of the holiday. If you call them, they should let you know whether or not there is a problem with your order or not. It can be a huge relief lol.
If thats the case then everything else shouldn't have shipped from NDC then

Just got off of chat with Nike and they said if you get an email about a delay and do NOT receive an email with a different shipment date then it will probably be canceled. Knock on wood I haven't gotten an email and my date still says 2/17

If the delay emails have a date I'd say that's a good thing. I just called them and she said since its prepared to ship it means they are in a box ready to go.. I'm curious though for the people who got a delay email when did you receive the notification that your raffle ticket was picked?

If the delay emails have a date I'd say that's a good thing. I just called them and she said since its prepared to ship it means they are in a box ready to go.. I'm curious though for the people who got a delay email when did you receive the notification that your raffle ticket was picked?

Maybe 5 minutes after. And got the email in 10 minutes

I called up a service rep and they said shipping was delayed because of the holiday. If you call them, they should let you know whether or not there is a problem with your order or not. It can be a huge relief lol.

That holiday line is crap because they ALWAYS release a hot shoe on the Saturday of a holiday weekend. The shipping is only pushed back one day since UPS willl pick up Tuesday instead of Monday

Great to hear i am not the only one waiting for NDC shipping confirm.... hope i get one tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom