Official OVO x JB Thread

I won the the draw for the Jordan 10 OVO. Later I get a delayed email. I've been waiting patiently for these shoes. Got a preliminary cancellation email yesterday, I called Nike support yesterday (twice), they had said my order wasn't cancelled and that I should wait until Monday to get an email that tells me my shipping date. My status changed from In Progess to Submitted. I wake up this morning and the status changed to Cancelled. I had ordered a size 9. Dissapointed at Nike... BIG TIME.

Last edited:
I won the the draw for the Jordan 10 OVO. Later I get a delayed email. I've been waiting patiently for these shoes. Got a preliminary cancellation email yesterday, I called Nike support yesterday (twice), they had said my order wasn't cancelled and that I should wait until Monday to get an email that tells me my shipping date. My status changed from In Progess to Submitted. I wake up this morning and the status changed to Cancelled. I had ordered a size 9. Dissapoointed at Nike... BIG TIME.

Same here... Apparently The reps has no clue what's the upper managements are doing and they told me they will "escalate" the situation. Im going to try and call again today

I won the the draw for the Jordan 10 OVO. Later I get a delayed email. I've been waiting patiently for these shoes. Got a preliminary cancellation email yesterday, I called Nike support yesterday (twice), they had said my order wasn't cancelled and that I should wait until Monday to get an email that tells me my shipping date. My status changed from In Progess to Submitted. I wake up this morning and the status changed to Cancelled. I had ordered a size 9. Dissapointed at Nike... BIG TIME.
smh @ Nike

Is Sole Supremacy legit? Thinking of just buying them for on there to have a peace of mind. They're not that much higher than the avg asking price.
They are legit and good people out there. IMO they don't try to screw you over, of course it's resell and they have to make their money but good people.

So now that many of you have received your pair and have seen them in person what do y'all think black or white pair?

So now that many of you have received your pair and have seen them in person what do y'all think black or white pair?
The quality on MY  white OvOs are better than the quality on the black pair, but I would rock the black joints before I would wear the whites. Black could've used a gold jumpman on the heel. 

The quality on MY  white OvOs are better than the quality on the black pair, but I would rock the black joints before I would wear the whites. Black could've used a gold jumpman on the heel. 
Totally agree with this statement made here and before.  Jumpman logo should have been stitched in gold / metallic  gold stitching, would have given more pop to the shoe and made it look better.  Maybe some gold sparkle spots on the outsole also that were more noticeable would have been nice.  Overall still very pleased with the shoe.

Gold Jumpman would have made these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Anyone tempted to color/paint it?

if you can by without paying double on a pair of OvOs you won. Anything under $500 is a win. Under $475 is a steal.

Ordered an 8 but after hearing the mishaps you guys were having, I thought I was gonna get a 9 as well. But they turned out to be the size 8 I orders. Got mine in yesterday. Today was a nice day in NYC. Usually I'm too lazy for photos when it's cold out.

still prefer the whites more than the blacks. Also, less pre-creases on the black than the whites. You can't even tell the blacks are OVO's. 

Last edited:
found out ntny had a fsr of the blacks last weekend. plenty of pairs and no rush. was so irked i didnt find out until after. also had the northen light foam.
one time i dont visit smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom