Official OVO x JB Thread

waiting for my forth pair....getting my velour gear with these....sad that the stealth x ds pairs will be replaced...cant wait for the 12's to drop....more than satisfied copping these to wear rather than dealing with all the crap that came with the wc4's.....only good thing for the wc4's is to put five pairs on lockdown and sell them in the future for double while the ovo's see the sunlight and all its beauty....
#forth

damm that sucks, which OVO store did u get them from? 

Toronto

Housekeeping happy like 
stealing-thunder-o.gif
 but for real try calling maybe they will send it to you?

I literally put the bag right by the trash with the rest of the trash bags. I'm sure it's long gone :lol: it was actually an Airbnb condo

Apologies if this has been answered already. Anyone else having these results? Top pair picked up from Niketown NYC and bottom paired ordered on NDC. NDC pair also didn't have a pin. 

Apologies if this has been answered already. Anyone else having these results? Top pair picked up from Niketown NYC and bottom paired ordered on NDC. NDC pair also didn't have a pin. 
That's fcking hilarious, I obviously need coffee. I'll leave that and eat my stupidity.

Last edited:
Wore mine back to back! Yesterday & today love em, glad I was able to get YZYs so I could trade for these and Supreme 5s!

Nice trade man! How do they fit in your opinion? About to pull the trigger thats a half size bigger than my true size.

Back
Top Bottom