Official OVO x JB Thread

I'f we're being serious, yeezys aren't that bad looking, but how they got hyped up all to way to 4 digit resell prices I just don't understand. I mean, they look good, but their design just doesn't compare to the creativity and style that most Jordan's have.

Guess i'm in the minority if i like both...

NT: where people clown you if you like a shoe they don't....

Stay classy/mature NT, lol...
who clowned u tho? and u edited just to add that last sentence? lol...

Last edited:
I'f we're being serious, yeezys aren't that bad looking, but how they got hyped up all to way to 4 digit resell prices I just don't understand. I mean, they look good, but their design just doesn't compare to the creativity and style that most Jordan's have.
 4 digit resell price for shoes i cant run in?
laugh.gif

http://theshoegame.com/articles/you-shouldnt-run-in-adidas-yeezy-boost-350.html

Nobody clowned me. But dont act like dudes arent clowning buyers of yeezy's up a couple posts... 

Dudes resell shoes, then call their customers/buyers bozos... No wonder this "game" is washed...

well, this thread was good use for what i needed, got me my trade for the right size...

Its usefulness has now ran its course.. 

Nobody clowned me. But dont act like dudes arent clowning buyers of yeezy's up a couple posts... 

Dudes resell shoes, then call their customers/buyers bozos... No wonder this "game" is washed...

well, this thread was good use for what i needed, got me my trade for the right size...

Its usefulness has now ran its course.. 
so u decided u wanna cry a little bit about nobody making fun of you, before you admittedly pull a hit and run?

Last edited:

Yeezys are a terrible shoe, particularly because they are unoriginal and fueled purely by hype. Paying $1,000 for remixed Qasas/Roshes? That's stupid to me. And Adidas knows the emperor has no clothes. That's why they won't release any normal kind of production run. Release 500,000 pairs of 350s and see how (un)desirable they become.

Yeezys are a terrible shoe, particularly because they are unoriginal and fueled purely by hype. Paying $1,000 for remixed Qasas/Roshes? That's stupid to me. And Adidas knows the emperor has no clothes. That's why they won't release any normal kind of production run. Release 500,000 pairs of 350s and see how (un)desirable they become.

True, lol

A pair of the White's for a pair of NA Chi 1's...Good trade or naw...I was planning on trading for a pair of the Black's if I struck out (Which of course I did), but like I posted a few day's ago, I'm just not feeling them...

I'm sitting on this extra pair like
ohwell.gif
I would take the Chi 1s and run.....

Value and resell of those will rise a lot. Plus the quality is on point if your looking to rock!!

laugh.gif

Let's be real, it's intention isn't for running. It's a fashion, casual shoe. I mean I wouldn't hoop in Just Dons, even though Kentucky did last year. It's a fashion shoe.

laugh.gif

Let's be real, it's intention isn't for running. It's a fashion, casual shoe. I mean I wouldn't hoop in Just Dons, even though Kentucky did last year. It's a fashion shoe.
im just going by what kanye said. dont say it if it aint true at all. and dude didnt even play ball. he just went for a run. lets be real....if u pay $200+ retail and 700+ resell for a shoe, you better be able to do 1 of the most simple things a shoe should be able to handle...run in em without them falling apart. there are TONS of other "fashionable" casual shoes that werent meant for sports or running...but they still wouldnt fall apart if u played sports/ran in em tho.

"You actually can play basketball better in this [Yeezy Boost] than the other ones. First of all it’s because it has BOOST technology which is the best technology."

Last edited:
That yzy falling apart got me skeptical, might off my pair :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
im just going by what kanye said. dont say it if it aint true at all. and dude didnt even play ball. he just went for a run. lets be real....if u pay $200+ retail and 700+ resell for a shoe, you better be able to do 1 of the most simple things a shoe should be able to handle...run in em without them falling apart. there are TONS of other "fashionable" casual shoes that werent meant for sports or running...but they still wouldnt fall apart if u played sports/ran in em tho.

"You actually can play basketball better in this [Yeezy Boost] than the other ones. First of all it’s because it has BOOST technology which is the best technology."
But Swaggy P wore a pair in a NBA game? (Bosst 750)

But Swaggy P wore a pair in a NBA game? (Bosst 750)
maybe the 750s are more durable? but the article i linked was about the pirate 350s. even the 750s has issues....werent they prone to their zippers breaking after as few as 1 casual wear? it was major major issue with alotta complaints.

but im tired of talking about yeezys. lets get back to jordans in here.

Last edited:

maybe the 750s are more durable? but the article i linked was about the pirate 350s. even the 750s has issues....werent they prone to their zippers breaking after as few as 1 casual wear? it was major major issue with alotta complaints.

but im tired of talking about yeezys. lets get back to jordans in here.
yup back to the OVOs, has anyone seen the OVO owl pin they have on the OVO website? was thinking of putting 1 on my laces or on the heel tab

Last edited:
waiting for my forth pair....getting my velour gear with these....sad that the stealth x ds pairs will be replaced...cant wait for the 12's to drop....more than satisfied copping these to wear rather than dealing with all the crap that came with the wc4's.....only good thing for the wc4's is to put five pairs on lockdown and sell them in the future for double while the ovo's see the sunlight and all its beauty....

They would still sell out like holiday XIs

Doubt it. People want Yeezys because they are limited and hyped. Damn near all of these 350 fanboys would instantly stop loving 350s if they were easily obtainable. Hopefully Adidas gives us a chance to see how a GR Yeezy release would go. But they won't because they know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom